✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praying for the UK and all the leaders and all the precious people there (((hug)))

Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praying for all of England, and London, where Matt Redman gave a live concert at the London Royal Albert Hall, approximately a year ago.

Father mooooove in hearts, minds, and souls, all over London, and all over England. May the seeds You planted grow to more and more and more as Your harvest grows and grows, Father, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First of all, Lord, I thank You for the contributions in the past that some of the people of England have given us. I love my King James Version of the Bible that came from England. Father, You have blessed the world through great men of God that lived in the past in England. Some of the first great men of the USA came from England. I pray for Great Britain today. I pray for much needed revival in the church, for another "Great Awakening". I pray for the political leaders there, that they will see there need to turn their lives and country back to You. I pray for the stedfastness of a Winston Churchill, that they will dig in, and not be turned from righteousness and godliness, and will resist the attacks of evil against You and Your way. I pray for the common man and woman, to turn their focus from the love of this present world, to the pursuit of Christ's kingdom (Matthew 6:33). I pray that people will stand for the scriptures, and kneel for Your power to be manifested in Great Britain. May they regain the great example of godliness they once had before You. I pray for the younger generation, that they will become aware of that part of England's history that glorified You, and that they will be moved to follow it, rather than the ungodly examples they are being given now. May You move the present leaders of GB to again be leaders in this world that strive to lead for Your glory. A country with a history of kings, may they claim their greatest king in true reality is The King of kings, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Honestly, I've stopped praying for the UK I feel so jaded, i hope God brings his judgement on this nation, so something better can be rebuilt from the ground up.

:heart: Praying for the UK, Robert, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, I've stopped praying for the UK I feel so jaded, i hope God brings his judgement on this nation, so something better can be rebuilt from the ground up.
I live in a wonderful country,
I pray to the Father for our Prime minister who is honest and works very hard. Strengthen her and also the born again Christians that are in Parliament.
I pray for protection against all the fake news by mischief makers about this nation.

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited:
Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll say amen to any prayers for this country

it looks like an army of locusts have invaded our land...and they have left a trail of destruction

The booze, the drugs, the homeless, the lonely, unemployment, the broken families, the discord, and on and on.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'll say amen to any prayers for this country

it looks like an army of locusts have invaded our land...and they have left a trail of destruction

The booze, the drugs, the homeless, the lonely, unemployment, the broken families, the discord, and on and on.

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: FIRESTORM314
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks Brinny.

We do need all the help we can get. It's a long tough road up from where we are at.

:heart: So do we. Praying for your precious country, all the leaders, and all the people there, and you, and your family, and your household too. (((hug)))

God bless us, ev'ry one :groupray:

Upvote 0