Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Ukingdom-1.gif

uk.gif

I came across something alarming and infinitely disturbing today. Praying for all of the United Kingdom, London in particular, for protection, and for wisdom for all the leaders, and for all that intends harm towards the people of the UK, London in particular, is removed. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

and here is some disturbing footage of British hooligans fighting against Russian soccer hooligans last week.
Yes I will pray for the UK.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying now.

Dear God,

Please have mercy on the United Kingdom and restore their nation to It's once former glory and bring them the peace, strength, and prosperity they need to get through these troubled times.

In Jesus's Name I pray
Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
and here is some disturbing footage of British hooligans fighting against Russian soccer hooligans last week.
Yes I will pray for the UK.

Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Thank you. I find that much prayer is needed for all of us, nation by nation, country by country, more and more.

Continuing to pray for the UK, their protection, and that God intervenes on their behalf as only He can during these troubling and stormy and dangerous times. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think this song is so appropriate with all the trouble in our land...
Lord have mercy on us all, and incline the leaders of our Christian communities to put you first...in Jesus name

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praise God!

Continuing to pray for the UK and all the precious people there. May freedom ring and sovereignty be protected. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

chinwendu

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2009
✟52,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ukingdom-1.gif

uk.gif

I came across something alarming and infinitely disturbing today. Praying for all of the United Kingdom, London in particular, for protection, and for wisdom for all the leaders, and for all that intends harm towards the people of the UK, London in particular, is removed. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Father God, we thank you for hearing and answering our prayers in Jesus name, Son of the Most High God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for the UK and Prime Minister Theresa May (she defended Israel when Kerry berated Israel)

Ukingdom-1.gif

:heart: Praying for the United Kingdom and Prime Minister Theresa May, that God blesses, guides, protects, and defends the UK, and that He grants extraordinary wisdom, discernment, clarity, blessings, and favor to Prime Minister Theresa May.

Restore, O Lord, The honour of Your name,
In works of sovereign power Come shake the earth again;
That men may see And come with reverent fear To the living God,
Whose kingdom shall outlast the years.
Restore, O Lord, In all the earth Your fame,
And in our time revive The church that bears Your name.
And in Your anger, Lord, remember mercy, O living God,
Whose mercy shall outlast the years.Bend us, O Lord,
Where we are hard and cold, In Your refiner's fire Come purify the gold.

Though suffering comes And evil crouches near, Still our living God Is reigning, He is reigning here.
Restore, O Lord, The honour of Your name, In works of sovereign power Come shake the earth again;
That men may see And come with reverent fear To the living God, Whose kingdom shall outlast the years

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really appreciate it when Americans pray for us, I feel there is such a strong bond between us despite our past we are cousins... Infact I believe Britain and America are Ephraim and Manesseh but that aside, it really touches me.. thank you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Ukingdom-1.gif

I really appreciate it when Americans pray for us, I feel there is such a strong bond between us despite our past we are cousins... Infact I believe Britain and America are Ephraim and Manesseh but that aside, it really touches me.. thank you.

You are most welcome. Continuing to pray for your precious country and all the people. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are most welcome. Continuing to pray for your precious country and all the people. (((hug)))
We really need your prayers...our Prime Minister has put the country on the highest threat alert, 'imminant' and deploying the army!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We really need your prayers...our Prime Minister has put the country on the highest threat alert, 'imminant' and deploying the army!

:heart: Praying, precious...i will continue (((hug)))

Upvote 0