Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
A coworker named Debby was recently diagnosed with cancer which may have matasized. I don't know if she is saved. Please pray for her.
Heavenly Father, I lift up this request to you in prayer for healing. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I appreciate you reaching out for prayers for your co-worker. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for your co-worker and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to touch Debby with His healing hand, according to His will, and surround her with His strength. I’ll especially pray that He may draw her closer to Himself in the days to come. May God bless you as you place your trust in Him.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A coworker named Debby was recently diagnosed with cancer which may have matasized. I don't know if she is saved. Please pray for her.
Father, I pray for the salvation of Debby if she isn't already saved. I pray that her cancer might be healed by You, and that she would then live for You. I pray for the medical staff that is treating her, that You might guide them, and manifest Your power to them. I pray for the surrounding family, friends, acquaintances of Debby, that You will use this time in her life to demonstrate Your power and glory. I pray that this physical disease will not go unanswered by You, and that You will show Yourself it's Master in Debby's case. May we fall before You in worship, You who are omnipotent, and the only true God and Master. Amen.

Upvote 0