✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
Someone I know of is struggling to be open about their Christian faith. They’ve kept it a secret for awhile. Please pray they would find the courage and willingness to admit they are a Christian and accept whatever people may think of them for it. I want them to find their boldness.
Thank you so much!

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,
Someone I know of is struggling to be open about their Christian faith. They’ve kept it a secret for awhile. Please pray they would find the courage and willingness to admit they are a Christian and accept whatever people may think of them for it. I want them to find their boldness.
Thank you so much!
I pray that the Holy Spirit might be with them now; that He might sustain this person, and bathe them in the incredible love that God has for them.
I pray that this love might fill them, and surround them, until they realise that with God's love comes also His strength.
And I also request that Michael, the angel of defense might raise up His sword against any evil or fear that might be surrounding this person, and banish it from their presence.
Lei the Light of Our Lord' presence, and His love be present with them always, that they may walk confidently thru Life, knowing that they are never alone!
In Jesus' name, I ask this.

Upvote 0

APersonWithNoName

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2022
Auckland
✟90,245.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
Thank you so much!

may God be with them and help them make the wise decision. In Jesus's name Amen

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would empower your friend to share their faith with more people around them. I feel like a hypocrite praying this because I tend to keep my faith hidden, but may God embolden all of us.

Upvote 0

Hoping

Regaining My Faith :)
Mar 8, 2022
USA, Southeast
✟10,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Tell your friend that William J and I understand. It's scary to make a big change and not know what people will think of you for it. Also I think people don't generally show humility around other people because it might be taken as weakness.
I have to force myself to leave my Bible out in the living room where I sit and read it, and I live in the "Bible Belt." I'm getting better at it, but it's harder to leave out my notebook where I write down my personal reactions to what I read. But there is nothing shameful at all in those notes. What there is, is showing that I'm vulnerable and in need of help.
So, back to your friend--I very well understand.

Upvote 0