Pray for Chronic pain

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,143.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Married
I have been suffering with chronic pain and just took a month off of work from it. I work as a cashier part-time and started back at work Friday. I ask for prayers for the pain and that I will be able to attend church, walk my dogs, work, and live normally!

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
052b8034666ba089e0bd66c8c1d59330.jpg

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy birthday!! :balloon::birthdaycake::partypooper:

Praying for God to get you through the days and to give you the strength to keep on living actively, with enough energy and a good cheerful mood.

I have fibromyalgia too. It's rough!! The pain can take a toll on the mind too sometimes, in a way that just creeps up. No fun.

On a practical level, with all the time you'll be spending on your feet, make sure you have a good pair of shoes (sneakers ideally) with plenty of cushioning, arch support, and room for your toes to wiggle. Aerobics greatly helps many folks with fibro, so not sure if you have an exercise routine, but some cardio would be great for you.

And, if you can afford it, an occasional deep muscle massage that focuses on key trigger points and releasing your fascia would probably help with pain. I went to school for massage therapy and really believe in the healing power of touch. I'd be in practice if it weren't for my shoulder injury :rolleyes:

God bless :purpleheart:

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums