• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray For California.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by brinny, Aug 23, 2016.

1. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+1,471
    Presbyterian
    Private
    Truly LORD California needs a miracle that only You can provide, we ask that YOU do because well... it's California! In Jesus' name

2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+89,646
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]

:heart: Praying for all of California (((hug)))

3. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 Senior Veteran

+634
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    praying

btw:

pray for 11 unsaved female friends of mine on twitter who live in Southern California

and are dealing with being in the areas where there are wildfires.

"J" and "S" and "B" and "M" and "N" and "P" & "R" and "B" and "M" & "B" and "L" are their names.

only posting their initals for safety reasons, plus a few of them I only known by their nicknames

pray for their safety and salvation

pray also for those I mentioned 's families and friends in Southern California 's safety and salvation as well

4. brinny

+89,646
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying, Billie!

5. brinny

+89,646
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]
    :heart: Praying for all of California, not just because of these tremors and the history of earthquakes there, but for God to intervene in hearts and minds and souls there, especially the governor's, and all in leadership, in every city and county, at this most dire and dark time there. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

California braced for the BIG ONE as series of earthquakes RAVAGE San Andreas fault

Link ----> California braced for the BIG ONE as series of earthquakes RAVAGE San Andreas fault