1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Pray for California fire victims - Paradise Lost

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by cmleung, Nov 12, 2018.

1. cmleung

cmleung New Member

+9
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Please pray for all who is in the midst of the California wildfire. Those who lost love ones and those who lost their home and their livelihood.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. BookishGirl

BookishGirl Well-Known Member Supporter

+10,395
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying. This is horrific.

I know a family who lost everything.

• Prayers Prayers x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,641
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy :pray:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Humble me Lord

Humble me Lord Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,153
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for all of those affected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,576
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, regardless of politics, regardless of ideologies, regardless of ungodliness, our hearts go out to people that suffer; that suffer in so many various ways. We mourn over such great loss; loss of property, loss of life, and of those that may have lost opportunity for eternal blessing. We pray for those that are working to save such things, fire fighters, and "eternal fire" fighters who share the gospel with the lost. May the lost that may have loss all their earthly possessions come to acquire that which can never be lost. May the saved that put such misplaced value on "earthly possessions" readjust their priorities and values. Matthew 6:19-21. Father, may You bring great blessing out of these great tragedies, showing Your goodness is greater than the evil in this present world. May Your blessing upon these people be much greater than these evils that have come upon them. Amen.

6. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+1,092
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    I've been praying as this tragedy has unfolded in the news and will continue!

7. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+9,426
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Standing in prayer agreement with everyone here, Lord bless them and their families.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. nChrist

nChrist AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith Supporter

+16,915
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I think and hope that most Christians have been praying for people impacted by these fires since it started. I know that I have, and I will continue to pray every day.