Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please heavenly Father we come to you, under the authority of Jesus, with this petition.

Father, I pray Your people remember who You are, and in all humility seek Your Face looking only toward Your Glory, in perpetuity. Let us always remember that nothing, whether good in our minds or bad, occurs without it being to the good of Your people.

Let us ignore all propaganda, and reach across the isle in brotherly love, accepting either this win or loss in all humility recognizing this is in accordance with your will, to the praise of Your glory.

Let us love our neighbors as ourselves, but first let us express love for one another... let's get down to the business of You and Your Son, aided by Your Holy Spirit. Help us to reconcile our differences, and listen to one another once more.

Forgive us Father, as we forgive one another, and may we all repent of our sins.

In the name of Your most Holy and Precious Son I pray, Amen.

(I was tired of political party prayers...)

67_Reasons

66 pages + the Lord Jesus
Jan 12, 2021
Skipperville, AL, USA
✟85,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
upload_2021-1-18_13-31-4.png

Please forgive this nation Lord, may the sinners be lead to Christ, and those He has found astray be led to back to you, because in your grace alone it is sufficient enough to cover all darkness in this world. In your name alone we trust, Amen...

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please heavenly Father we come to you, under the authority of Jesus, with this petition.

Father, I pray Your people remember who You are, and in all humility seek Your Face looking only toward Your Glory, in perpetuity. Let us always remember that nothing, whether good in our minds or bad, occurs without it being to the good of Your people.

Let us ignore all propaganda, and reach across the isle in brotherly love, accepting either this win or loss in all humility recognizing this is in accordance with your will, to the praise of Your glory.

Let us love our neighbors as ourselves, but first let us express love for one another... let's get down to the business of You and Your Son, aided by Your Holy Spirit. Help us to reconcile our differences, and listen to one another once more.

Forgive us Father, as we forgive one another, and may we all repent of our sins.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A nice thread @Hazelelponi . I would have expected this on the Prayer Wall or Christian Political Board area. Not sure if that is by design or not since lots of people seeing it here don't believe in God let alone are Christian, but maybe that was the point. Take care.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Not sure if that is by design or not since lots of people seeing it here don't believe in God let alone are Christian, but maybe that was the point. Take care.
Exactly. Our “political foes” are not “the enemy”, just fellow Americans who want our country to head in a good direction.
What that “good direction” might be is the business of politics.

Upvote 0

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,280.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

I am not of your faith, but I agree with your sentiment.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Lord, As A nation we have lost our way ane are facing horrible circumstances that we probably deserve but we pray that You have mercy on us and that You not unleash Your Holy wrath upon us. We need You Lord, and though we have taken every sin under the sun and made it our lifestyle, and that we as a whole value the things of man and not of You, and desire wealth and prosperity, show us that these things are nothing without You so that we might appreciate our days a little more. Satan has fooled so many of us, and kept us ignorant but we seek You and Your angels to give us strength to face the coming battles that will seek to ruin us. We love You Jesus, and for those of us who are supposed to leave this country, please show us how and provide a way so that we might spread the Word to those who do not know You. Please make this possible. We love You, we repent and seek Your face, grace, love and mercy.

Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 293643
Had this thought it could be relevant to the cause; United we stand divided we fall.
Then we must concentrate on those things, (ideals, principles, and goals), that we hold in common, no matter our faith (or lack thereof).

Fighting the good fight” is great but there must come a time to cease hostilities and heal.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟678,402.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Father that the inauguration was a peaceful and joyous occasion. We ask you to bless the president and VP and to give them their administration and Congress the wisdom to lead the country for your glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0