Pray For A Miracle

rjohnson71

Apr 19, 2012
✟9,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th. Praise the Lord!

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
"Voter fraud" is a story Trump allied media told months before the election because they could see the writing on the wall that he was going to lose a free and fair election.

Conservative and liberal courts, Secs of state and law enforcement in R and D jurisdictions, and even Trumps own Dept of Justice have all put this matter to bed long ago now. Its time to drop this toxic lie.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,029.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th. Praise the Lord!
It’s over...

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

But remember that God can work with the results no matter the fraud and corruption level (including videos of ballots pulled out from under tables and processed while voting monitors are absent) -- and God can work no matter the inauguration on the 20th -- to bring about the changes He wants to see in His own time.

Daniel was taken into captivity and then wrote the book of Daniel.
John was put on the Isle of Patmos and then wrote the book of Revelation.

Christianity under persecution does not necessarily translate to Christianity defeated

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe that massive voter fraud happen. If there was any fraud. If was done by Trump side and his supporters. Trump has done enough damage. And it wouldn't be a miracle or a good thing if Trump is still president. No I wont pray for Trump to stay in power and continue to deceive people.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
But remember that God can work with the results no matter the fraud and corruption level (including videos of ballots pulled out from under tables and processed while voting monitors are absent) -- and God can work no matter the inauguration on the 20th -- to bring about the changes He wants to see in His own time.

Christianity under persecution does not necessarily translate to Christianity defeated
What Christian persecution are you talking about?

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Why are you doing this to yourself?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,971.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's over. There is no legal way to prevent Biden from becoming President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Has the OP ever committed “voter fraud”?
Tried to vote twice, (or more, in one election)?

Yeah, me neither, I get my one vote and cast my ballot for the candidates of my choice and then let the chips fall where they may.

I suspect that the vast majority of voters do the exact same thing.

Just because our voting systems are complicated and I cannot figure out how voting can be done with accuracy and a minimum of “mistakes”, it does not follow that nobody can.

There are people who can and do understand these systems and those people have assured us that in their states (and commonwealths) that the 2020 Elections were free and fair, without significant alterations or fraudulent outcomes.

The only people that I have seen who have called the Presidential Election of 2020, (and for some reason only the Presidential Election), into question, are folks, like myself, who do not have a full grasp of what is involved in making sure that elections in general are free of fraud.

I think it a great shame that we distrust one another to such a degree that “voter fraud” is given any consideration beyond idle speculation.

For those who are given to prayer, please pray that the truth prevails. (We may find that the answer to such a prayer is before us already?)

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Each way bet?

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,328.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Trump still won't become president. At 12 noon on the 20th if somehow Biden doesn't become president because there was somehow found out there there was a problem with the election , Pelosi will be president. Unless you believe in the single letter people that Biden is a body double and the real Biden was arrested or killed or trump underwent face and body surgery to look like Biden so trump is really the one being sworn in while the real Biden or the body double was given trump's body and face so when "trump" is arrested and going to trial it's really Biden (yes, really). The truth is that trump lost fair and square, it's over, he's moving out of the white house and going to Florida or where ever. To explain that there's another theory floating around that trump was really a leftist plant (no, really) and he's being exposed now. I really hope all these body doubles are being paid well, and someone give them an oscar! Also holograms that kill (yes, really) and the chinese army in mexico and canada ready to kill but are polite enough to wait until the real Biden or the body double Biden is sworn in, and blackouts!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Voter fraud" is a story Trump allied media told months before the election because they could see the writing on the wall that he was going to lose a free and fair election.

Conservative and liberal courts, Secs of state and law enforcement in R and D jurisdictions, and even Trumps own Dept of Justice have all put this matter to bed long ago now. Its time to drop this toxic lie.
President Donald Trump knew that the opposition cheated in 2016, so he knew they would try it again in 2020, on a much larger scale. The only reason they didn't win in 2016 was because the polls were so far off they underestimated the support for Trump, causing them to be inadequately prepared to subvert Trump's victory.

How did Trump's team know that cheating took place in 2016? My guess would be that they used statistical analysis to look for extreme outliers, and find pockets of results that were simply not credible. If Biden fails to be inaugurated, then it will be because Trump spent the last four years preparing for this moment. He knew that the deepstate (FBI, CIA, and judiciary) were against him, so if anything happens it will be through the military.

God bless America!

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If prayer worked then you wouldn't even need to bother going to the polling booth. Just pray to your god to cheat in the next election, to rig it so that your person wins.

But thankfully votes work and the USA system remains loyal to the democratic process.
I am stunned by the sheer numbers of Republican supporters that want the end of democracy and the beginning of a dictatorship.
This administration has been the most corrupt and self serving that USA has had in a very long time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
President Donald Trump knew that the opposition cheated in 2016, so he knew they would try it again in 2020, on a much larger scale. The only reason they didn't win in 2016 was because the polls were so far off they underestimated the support for Trump, causing them to be inadequately prepared to subvert Trump's victory.

How did Trump's team know that cheating took place in 2016? My guess would be that they used statistical analysis to look for extreme outliers, and find pockets of results that were simply not credible. If Biden fails to be inaugurated, then it will be because Trump spent the last four years preparing for this moment. He knew that the deepstate (FBI, CIA, and judiciary) were against him, so if anything happens it will be through the military.

God bless America!
I suggest you petition the Galactic AI for an adjudication.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

God bless America!

I am not sure if this a funny post or serious post.

If I take the post seriously then I get this- Trump knew in USA voter fraud is very real, so he spent last 4 years on “how to use military might to overturn the election and declare himself as winner” . They do this kind of thing in Egypt, or Zimbabwe . Who knew 45% Americans wanted to import “dictatorship” in America.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suggest you petition the Galactic AI for an adjudication.
Is that really your best response?

You need to understand that for President Donald Trump, this isn't just about winning, he has a lot of skin in the game, his own, and his family's. From the moment he won in 2016, there was no going back. Winning in 2016 meant that draining the swamp was a do or die mission. Having seen the way the opposition attempted again and again to remove him from office, it was obvious that even if he lost in 2020, or didn't stand for election again, they would never leave him alone. If he fails to drain the swamp, he will spend the rest of his life fighting to keep himself and his family out of prison. Not because he's done anything wrong, at least certainly not more than an average president, but because the Left are unbelievably vindictive.

God bless America!

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not sure if this a funny post or serious post.

If I take the post seriously then I get this- Trump knew in USA voter fraud is very real, so he spent last 4 years on “how to use military might to overturn the election and declare himself as winner” . They do this kind of thing in Egypt, or Zimbabwe . Who knew 45% Americans wanted to import “dictatorship” in America.
Unlike the deepstate swamp, the military might at least be willing to uphold the constitution. I guess those who have fought for their country tend to value America and its constitution more than the deepstate swamp does.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Is that really your best response?...
Yes. Sci fi post gets sci fi response.

I'm sorry about the effort you put into this. But its not something to be taken seriously.

Upvote 0