Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I woke up in the middle of the night with thoughts and fears that brought me to immense anger and sorrow. I guess reflecting on the things that have happened in my life, some I wish never did. I felt repentant that I had such anger towards past situations and the people that took part in it, and then it brought me to sorrow that I thought of such hate towards them in the first place, and fear of walking this life alone.

Won't get into details. But just keep me in prayers.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God uses our dreams and times of sleep for the brain to sort through issues!
images

• Useful
Reactions: Blue Spring
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Cast Your cares upon the Lord for He will sustain thee.
Father, thank You for revealing certain areas that needed to be worked on and I pray that You intervene, Removing the anger and hurt and then filling that empty place with love and peace. Thank You Father.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may Mskriskris come to an awareness of Your presence in such a way that they never feel alone. May they learn of the song "No, Never Alone." Ecclesiastes 5:3 and Ecclesiastes 5:7 are helpful regarding dreams or waking up with certain thoughts and feelings. May our time with You in prayer and in reading Your Word be of such an amount an quality that it has a tremendous affect upon our thoughts throughout the day, and even through the time of our sleeping. May fear, worry, lust, covetousness, etc., etc., be kept to a minimum and replaced with the thoughts of You and what You would have us think about and feel (Philippians 4:8). May we walk in the spirit (Galatians 5:16; Galatians 5:25), dressed in Your armor (Ephesians 6:11), victorious in Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14). Amen.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I woke up in the middle of the night with thoughts and fears that brought me to immense anger and sorrow. I guess reflecting on the things that have happened in my life, some I wish never did. I felt repentant that I had such anger towards past situations and the people that took part in it, and then it brought me to sorrow that I thought of such hate towards them in the first place, and fear of walking this life alone.

Won't get into details. But just keep me in prayers.
Well, it's good to be able to wake up and reflect on the realities of God's Word and its wholesome promises to the believer! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums