jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Authentic Holy Spirit Vision From GOD.

Been thinking and praying a lot about s {satellite} father! The Lord gave to me another dream of the future in the night sometime ago and the Lord Jesus showed up at my home with three gifts from Heaven. The first and second gifts that the Lord Jesus gave to me were remarkable land vehicles which were both very unusual and brilliant in color, as not colors from this world. As the Lord was giving to me the third gift, I thought for a moment it was going to be another land vehicle, so I told the Lord, "You made me a promise to give to me an ark/ship to travel the world!" Then the Lord Jesus placed THE LARGEST SHIP I HAVE EVER SEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!!! It had so many different stories, too many to count! It was gigantic and very unique & unique in it's color! Color as in fine red wine being poured out! It is the Largest ship in the world!

I believe with all of my heart {I JUST KNOW IT WITHIN.} that this is God's international ministry-ark. So before this comes LITERALLY to my house, I am to receive FIRST two land vehicles [GIFTS FROM HEAVEN.} first! I know what they are!!!! :)

When this takes place I plan to give back unto the Lord Jesus one {both, one is for JC} of these land vehicle towards the work of God in all the earth. This I will give to my satellite papa because I truly believe this is God's plan to help papa. So what am I trying to say? I will be there to help s wonderful father in the Lord when the time is right. This is one of the reasons God placed the largest ship right in front of my house.

I don't want s father to worry when what the Lord revealed to me in the Holy Spirit is coming to & forth. What God gives to me, taking the wealth of the wicked, I'll give back to the Lord. I mean this with all of my heart. God bless.]

I LOVED THIS VISION FROM THE LORD JESUS!!!

Celine Dion-That's The Way It Is (Ago Movie Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZnMVGM8EM4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ANOTHER VISION/MESSAGE FROM GOD THAT THE LORD GAVE TO HIS SERVANT Jenniferkat THIS MORNING FEBRUARY 14, 2010 CONCERNING GOD'S ARK. S & family ministry, GOD'S International Ministry.

Authentic Holy Spirit Vision FROM GOD. I KNOW WHY GOD IS DOING THIS....SO SAD. :(

My prayers for you this beautiful day in the Lord is that the Lord Jesus always keeps you surrounded in HIS LOVE and HIS GOOD FAVOR. This prayer also I send out to your good family in the Name of our dear Lord Jesus Christ.

This morning the Lord Showed up AGAIN with Heaven's View that will eventually come into the earth realm. This message of Heaven's View is given to me.

THE ARK VISION FROM ON HIGH. THE GOSPEL SHIP IN THE WORLD.

I see IN the Holy Spirit the Lord God takes the largest Gospel Ship in the world and places this Ark into one of HIS HANDS. God raises this Grand Ark way up into the sky. I see so many white clouds surrounding this Gospel Ship aka GOD'S Ark. Then I view the Lord God as HE now places this Ark up above and on HIS Finger tips. HE then starts to rock back and forth movements as this Ark is being turned somewhat as in being tilted over. Then I view so many men and women falling out of God's Ark and this is the Lord's doing!

These people represent ungodly ministries and ministry connections within this Great Ark that are not walking upright with the Lord in HIS GOOD HOLY WAYS. God reveals this to my spirit man for I am very sadden as I watch this and I started to cry inside of my heart. Then the Lord reveals to me HIS REVELATIONS as I am watching this. So many people are falling.

The Lord said, "these are those in ministry that do not walk in my ways with ME they choose to partake of this fallen world and if any man love the world the love of the Father is not in him."

I heard the Lord say to my spirit man that many in ministry say they are feeding the poor but in their hearts they are more concerned about feeding their pockets. They use MY Gospel as an instrument to get money for all the wrong reasons. God said, "in these last days I AM storing up wealth to hand over to the ones who please ME by going after the souls of men with MY GOOD NEW OF MY GOSPEL."

This I heard clearly from the Lord. All of this is truly clear to me in these Heaven sent outpourings in the HOLY SPIRIT. As the Lord is speaking this all to me and I am watching this, the Lord shows me this pastor that is wearing a brown suit, this man is one that falls out of the Ark and when this pastor hits the ground he falls to his knees. There was not one scratch on him!!! So many others I viewed that did not fall to their knees when they hit the ground and could not get up! This represents those that rather live ungodly. They are removed from God's ARK. As I am viewing this young pastor with the brown suit on I see the hand of God reach down to him and the Lord raises this man up into the sky and places him onto one of the white clouds very near to the Ark. This pastor in the brown suit represents those in ministry that repent of their sins {wicked and ungodly ways} and turn completely over to the Lord and HIS RIGHTEOUS WAYS AND IN THIS THE LORD IS PLEASED. GOD THEN PLACES THIS PASTOR ONTO {IN} A WHITE CLOUD TO BRING IN THE GLORY OF GOD INTO THE EARTH REALM.

END OF VISION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

S, this spiritual Holy Ghost dream of the future is to take place into the natural and with {your} God's international ministry. We as HIS people don't even realize at this time God's Holy Ghost POWER HE has available for those that walk upright IN HIM in the HOLY SPIRIT. If you could of viewed what God allowed me to see in HIM, you would truly understand we are to obtain, to take by force, as in possession of a higher heavenly position in HIM as a NEW CREATION OR TO SAY, WE ARE NEW CREATURES IN HIM. This is why we are not to partake of the ways of this fallen world.

Just pray about all of this and that the Lord will open your eyes to Heaven's View as HE has done in my life.

God does not want his people...{HIS Bride} to be sick and disabled because of this fallen world we live in. God calls us to be Victorious in HIM. We ARE New Creatures that God has begotten us of HIS HOLY SPIRIT. We ARE (to be) liken unto Christ. We are to take hold of His heavenly promises instead of the things that perish. We as HIS bride will finally see HIM as He is. We are to please God and live upright with the promises of the Lord in this white cloud of glory that is available to HIS Bride.

So we are now entering into the timing God reveals to HIS Beloved Bride the glory of God in Jesus Christ the groom raising off the veil that is over her face so she can clearly see HIM so they can become ONE IN HIM.

Love you very much in the Lord.

God bless.

God just brought to my attention one thing I forgot to mention in this Holy Ghost VISION from Heaven. At the very end of this dream the Lord CALLS in HIS Holy Ghost Waves of HIS GLORY. Then God places THE LORD'S ARK INTO THESE WAVES OF GLORY. I know these waves represent the power of God's Holy Spirit moving in these last days for the Glory of God to take place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning JC.

I really do believe Carmen has a kid from that woman who had called me several years ago. Yes she did! She wanted me to know she had a baby! I could hear her talking to her baby and could also hear this baby! Then she hung up on me! Since the Lord at that time did not reveal to me this by His Holy Spirit, I just made a note of it. I do know from the past she lied to Carmen and said she was already pregnant when she was not! She said this because she was trying to trap him and have his baby. This I know for sure. I also know that Carmen placed her in a secret location/place so he could continue to live with her in sin. He hides his sins from others. He knows much of the donations that come into his ministry are single women. I'm sure he would not want any of them to find out what he is really like and that he does not live a Christian lifestyle for the Lord. He is a big deceiver. I am praying this all comes out in the name of Jesus.

If Carmen denies this, please do not take him at his word. He lies to protect what he is doing in secret. That would mean that Carmen has a kid {or children} out of wedlock. I know she, green card lady, has one kid already from another man. Please investigate this in the Name of Jesus, I am in agreement with you that this will all come out to the open for everyone to take view of.

About two years ago the Lord did give to me a dream of the future which I am going to share with you right now. This tells me that this woman is still in Carmen's life. Carmen has not even been faithful to her and she will learn the hard way. I even feel sorry for her because she is not even a Christian and Carmen did take advantage of her.

THIS IS GOD'S SIGHT GIVEN TO ME BY THE HOLY SPIRIT VISION...Authentic VISION FROM GOD.

I am at s International Ministry and I am on the platform/stage. So at this time frame I am AT God's Grand Ark. I at this moment realized we just taped a program. I am walking towards the audience and she (Green Card Lady) is standing up in the front aisle. I walked up to her and placed my arms around her in a loving and caring way. I do not see Carmen. Then I woke up!

I know this is going to take place in the future. This is an authentic Holy Spirit dream that comes from God in heaven to let me know this is truly going to take place in my life.

The Lord has given to me for many years dreams of being at the International Ministry. Some of the times I viewed people there. Other times I see myself there in the Holy Ghost and it was after hours and there are no people in sight. But I am there. I always found this to be very interesting indeed. I did not know at that time I would care about you as I really do at this time. The Lord Jesus is so wonderful. God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums