Oslo
✟14,667.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I write this to praise God because He is God, and not because I feel good right now. I write this because God is always God; He is always good, lovely, perfect, kind, gracious, merciful, just, and every good thing we can think of and beyond, regardless of how we feel in the moment.

I pray for everyone who feels weak; I pray that you feel God’s love pouring over you like a flood, overflowing your heart, mind, soul, spirit, body, and entire being. I pray that you find hope in His strength and that you let Him provide for you what you need. He is all that we need. And in every situation, we can trust Him and lean on Him. Trust Him, praise Him, and show Him that you find Him worthy of you even through great suffering. We do not praise Him for the gifts, we praise Him because He is worthy. And He is always worthy, so we always praise Him.

My dear friends, remember Job. He was tested because Satan accused him of serving God only for God’s blessings. Let us not fall victims of this, but rather let us show God that we love Him for Him, and not for the gifts. Let us show the world that our love for Him is genuine, and that we cling to Him even tighter during hardship. And God, who is faithful, will meet us and lift us up in due time. So be patient, be still, and know that He is God and that He loves us. He will always be worth it, no matter the cost.

I also pray that we love one another. Please be kind and gracious toward one another. We are all fighting battles, and we all need prayers and support.

Matthew 24:13: But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Luke 21:19: By your endurance, gain your lives.

Romans 2:6-8: He will repay each one according to his works: eternal life to those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality; but wrath and anger to those who are self-seeking and disobey the truth while obeying unrighteousness.

Romans 5:3-6: And not only that, but we also boast in our afflictions, because we know that affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. This hope will not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Galatians 6:9: Let us not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don’t give up.

James 1:12: Blessed is the one who endures trials, because when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Hebrews 10:35: So don’t throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you need endurance, so that after you have done God’s will, you may receive what was promised.

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
od's love for us is immeasurable and he knows our weaknesses as Jesus in Matt12:20 quoted the OT about not destroying those whose faith was weak, so we can have confidence that in our weakness, our faith will not be broken.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tionbai
Upvote 0

kepp

Nov 18, 2005
✟19,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for this, my friend. This has been the theme of my prayers this morning. Difficulties all around and I feel pressed in from every side it seems. I'm trying to focus on the fact that God is God and, while these trials don't seem light or momentary, they are. And if I get nothing else from this life, I have the greatest gift, that Jesus bought me...eternity with Him.

"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things." -Philippians 4:8

Upvote 0