Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Today is my birthday and usually around this time, I would have deep birthday depression. I would cry about how low I am in life and insignificant i feel. I would sometimes rather sleep in, or go somewhere alone than with people. Even if I did go with family for my birthday or end up going out with friends, those low moods always came.

I praise God that for the first time in a very long time, no depression. Mind you, it have nothing to do with having a better life or even a better diet, I still have big stressors. But God instill such a joy in my heart that makes me glow despite everything. For that alone, its truly been a great birthday so far!

Dropout_Theologian

Not an ant in God's glorious library.
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Southern United States
✟64,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Happy belated birthday! I used to get a period of worry around my birthday; it's been gone since I began to believe in Christ, though I've thought of it.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
How absolutely wonderful! :clap: Many blessings to you throughout the year.

Birthday-2.gif

Upvote 0

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today is my birthday and usually around this time, I would have deep birthday depression. I would cry about how low I am in life and insignificant i feel. I would sometimes rather sleep in, or go somewhere alone than with people. Even if I did go with family for my birthday or end up going out with friends, those low moods always came.

I praise God that for the first time in a very long time, no depression. Mind you, it have nothing to do with having a better life or even a better diet, I still have big stressors. But God instill such a joy in my heart that makes me glow despite everything. For that alone, its truly been a great birthday so far!

I needed to read this today. God continue to be your joy - on this birthday, your next birthday, and all the days in between. His total victory to you in your fight against depression!

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very happy for you, that you got such joy from God during your birthday!

Nehemiah 8:10

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Upvote 0