Praises to the Lord (Apartment that I wanted is granted to me)

LatinCoffee

God's soldier
Dec 2, 2011
Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was stressing so much as I have to be out of current studio condo apartment by June 1st. I am going to be living my deposit for May here. I didn't want to wait til May to get here to start looking for a new place. (Apartment hunting, etc can be so stressful!) I found this one bedroom with all utilities included and in a nice neighborhood. However, I will be paying the month of May but still living my deposit (as current owner is going through some mental health issues and I don't think he will be able to refund me my deposit) so I agreed with him that I will stay and live the deposit. I really like this new place and the waiting decision for the landlord this weekend was stressful for me bc I feel it's a perfect place for me. I prayed and told God that even if it didn't pan out--something bigger will come. This morning, the landlord called me and asked me if I was interested :clap: Immediately, I said yes. I was going to apply for another apartment but it was a studio and great neighborhood but the Lord answered my prayer for the one bedroom. The only thing is the landlord wants his rent paid in cash and of course I said I would need receipts etc., (I watch court shows etc.,)

I am grateful to God for all the blessings and know that He hears us and answers according to His will for us. :ebil: Hallelujah! Praises be to the Lord!!:crossrc:

Hope everyone is doing awesome.

God bless.

-Angel

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was stressing so much as I have to be out of current studio condo apartment by June 1st. I am going to be living my deposit for May here. I didn't want to wait til May to get here to start looking for a new place. (Apartment hunting, etc can be so stressful!) I found this one bedroom with all utilities included and in a nice neighborhood. However, I will be paying the month of May but still living my deposit (as current owner is going through some mental health issues and I don't think he will be able to refund me my deposit) so I agreed with him that I will stay and live the deposit. I really like this new place and the waiting decision for the landlord this weekend was stressful for me bc I feel it's a perfect place for me. I prayed and told God that even if it didn't pan out--something bigger will come. This morning, the landlord called me and asked me if I was interested :clap: Immediately, I said yes. I was going to apply for another apartment but it was a studio and great neighborhood but the Lord answered my prayer for the one bedroom. The only thing is the landlord wants his rent paid in cash and of course I said I would need receipts etc., (I watch court shows etc.,)

I am grateful to God for all the blessings and know that He hears us and answers according to His will for us. :ebil: Hallelujah! Praises be to the Lord!!:crossrc:

Hope everyone is doing awesome.

God bless.

-Angel
Congratulations ... and may God continue to bless ...

Upvote 0