Philip22

Jun 24, 2007
✟20,370.00
Faith
Christian
I want to give PRAISE :bow::clap: to GOD, he knows what makes me happy and I will say that he has intervened and my friendship with Daniel has improved..as long as my faith remains strong and trust GOD for what is best and not fall into the habit of conditional trust, I believe it can only get better.

I will ask for continued prayer that Daniel will not misread or overthink my behavior at times, that GOD will continue put it on his heart to be more accepting. THANK YOU for your prayers

I know that many/most of you do not and will never completely understand how and why I look at the situation as I do...I will say that when you spend a "lifetime' as an outsider you tend to value/ cherish other people, their friendship a little more. than most people do .

What most take for granted, some have to fight for.

(P.S if any of you are confused, please refer to my other threads, Thanks)

Philip22

Jun 24, 2007
✟20,370.00
Faith
Christian
Not to sound too repetitive but I would as for continued prayer, as I do struggle with SAD (social anxiety disorder). For my actions that as a result of anxiety not be misread or misinterpreted by Daniel or any of my other coworkers. most of the time they mean nothing just comfortableness .

Unfortunately I work in a very judgemental, gossipy work place...that is why continued prayer is necessary. Hopefully GOD will soften hearts and open minds. THANK YOU for your prayers

• Prayers
Reactions: chapmic
Upvote 0