Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Edit: MOST High, lol

Its been very tough. These past few months. But Ive been blessed with a job 6 hours out of town, all the payments are bouncing and waiting 3 weeks for a paycheck, wondering how i will get home to see my family on the weekends, and sleeping in my car for a week and a half while away. My brakes are shot, trying to use the shiftomatic to slow down while driving the six hours every week so i dont fry my rotors. Then my bosses father ordered me new brake pads from his work. I ask how i can pay and he says hes taking care of it. I thanked him and he told me to thank God, which i was. Then my water heater tank rusted out on my wife and was flooding the basement while i was working out of town. Now my mentor is buying us a new water heater...! my wife isnt a believer, but i told her this is the power of Christ providing for us. Its more blessed to give than recieve, and one day God will give me the power to provide for someone like ive been.

Thank you Lord

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Edit: MOST High, lol

Its been very tough. These past few months. But Ive been blessed with a job 6 hours out of town, all the payments are bouncing and waiting 3 weeks for a paycheck, wondering how i will get home to see my family on the weekends, and sleeping in my car for a week and a half while away. My brakes are shot, trying to use the shiftomatic to slow down while driving the six hours every week so i dont fry my rotors. Then my bosses father ordered me new brake pads from his work. I ask how i can pay and he says hes taking care of it. I thanked him and he told me to thank God, which i was. Then my water heater tank rusted out on my wife and was flooding the basement while i was working out of town. Now my mentor is buying us a new water heater...! my wife isnt a believer, but i told her this is the power of Christ providing for us. Its more blessed to give than recieve, and one day God will give me the power to provide for someone like ive been.

Thank you Lord

:heart: Praise God Yanni!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony!!!! God is GOOD!!!!

Continuing to pray for you and all the family. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for sharing my joy :)

God bless you Yanni!!!!

May God open more doors of blessings and favor for you and may His joy be your strength :)

40400f66bba289a269afd98e10afb0ef.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Yanni depp
Upvote 0