• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Praise The Lord

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Godsgurl4ever2006, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Godsgurl4ever2006

Godsgurl4ever2006 Active Member

+0
    Hey,
    Yall will not believe what my lil' brother did after 5 years of praying for him and my parents he sort of accepted Jesus into his heart, the reason i say sort of is i don't know if he understood what he did and he hasn't mentioned it again but he did pray the salvation prayer PRAISE THE LORD

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+10
    Praise the Lord indeed. Even if he did not know what he was doing, he is being brought up in the ways of the Lord!

Proverbs 22:6: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

3. lucypevensie

lucypevensie Not drinking the kool-aid Supporter

+20,385
    Christian
    Married
    WOW!  That is SO awesome!:clap: Thank God that He answers our prayers!

4. Godsgurl4ever2006

+0
    one thing i forgot to add is that part of the credit goes to the forums fault, i was on here and he was looking over my shoulder and asked if i was a christian because he saw that it was christian forums and i said yes and he asked how to become a christian

5. psycmajor

psycmajor self-Banned

+9
    Congratulations!

Luke 15:4-10
    4 "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' 7 I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance. 8 "Or what woman, having ten silver coins, F107 if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!' 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

{The rest of that chapter is great, too!}

If he meant it, you should see a change in him: his actions will be guided by a desire to please God, always.

Aren't you glad that you stuck around so that you could could comfortably tell us such good news? :hug:

6. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Very awesome! Praise God! :clap:

7. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    How old is he? Thats great!!

8. psycmajor

psycmajor self-Banned

+9
    That is AWESOME! Tell Erwin!!!

PS: Don't call yourself "the slime," it ain't true!

9. Godsgurl4ever2006

+0
    he is 8

10. AngelAmidala

AngelAmidala Legend

+617
    Methodist
    Single
    :clap:

Yay for your brother!!!!!!!! :)

11. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    That is great news.

12. Godsgurl4ever2006

+0
    please pray for me and him that Jesus grants me wisdom when i talk to my lil' bro and that he grow in JEsus

13. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+169
    Protestant
    Single
    will do, this's absolutely wonderful! :hug:

14. Erwin

Erwin Well-Known Member

+1,725
    Hallelujah! Praise God!

And credit goes to you and the Holy Spirit, GG. :) You have done well! Keep on encouraging your brother in the Word even though he may be young.

15. Chip

Chip Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

+0
    Good news to end the day with! Jesus said to let the children come to him. Isn't it great. I love hearing about people giving their hearts to the Lord....Angels rejoice! :angel: :angel: :clap:

16. E-beth

E-beth Senior Contributor

+683
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    WHOO HOO!!!!

Isn't it wonderful to be used by God to advance his kingdom?  You are one in a million GG, and God is blessing you.

17. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+4
    What wonderful news Godsgurl, looks to me like God is truely working through you, and using you to bless others with the truth :)