Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I noticed that Deeper Fellowship doesn't have a Praise song thread---well here it is! Now that means "Praise" songs that praise our savior Jesus; uplifting, inspiration, happy songs about our coming meeting with Jesus in the clouds.

So feel free to post your favorite "PRAISE" song; hymn, God bless you and this forum and this thread in Jesus name.

First up "These are the Days of Elijah"

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You Make Me Brave by Amanda Cook and Bethel Music.

Hi Imstillstanding; thanks for the song; is this from the Bethel church? Hope you and your family are doing well, I pray for you In Jesus name.:amen:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

imstillstanding

Mar 16, 2016
Illinois
✟9,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi Imstillstanding; thanks for the song; is this from the Behel church? Hope you and your family are doing well, I pray for you In Jesus name.:amen:
. Hi mnorian, isn't it a cool song?! Here's some info on the band, from Wikipedia: "Bethel Music is a community of worshipers and artists based in Redding, California.[1] Birthed out of the local worship ministry of Bethel Church, Bethel Music produces songs and albums that are largely written and recorded by members of their Artist Collective.[2]" So they are from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Thank you for the prayer! God bless you!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. Hi mnorian, isn't it a cool song?! Here's some info on the band, from Wikipedia: "Bethel Music is a community of worshipers and artists based in Redding, California.[1] Birthed out of the local worship ministry of Bethel Church, Bethel Music produces songs and albums that are largely written and recorded by members of their Artist Collective.[2]" So they are from Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Thank you for the prayer! God bless you!

Thanks; And YW!:) My sister lives in Redding; I'm going to have to tell her about this church and the group; don't know if she has heard of it. And yes it is a great song; blessings in return sister! :wave:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I grow up Bapist and music is big factor praise God as well as lesson and messages being spoke. Gossipal music was always being played as I was growing up. Praise music is all

Hi Christy; yes if it wasn't for praise music; listening and singing it; my world would be much darker; Praise His name; Jesus that is---got to go look up some new songs!:):wave:

Upvote 0