stuggaling teenager
Apr 11, 2007
Basom, NY
✟8,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
okay tuesday night God gave me a dream, that my dad would get the house managable again

and for the ppl who didn't kno, my father hasn't had electricity in his house for over 1 year! and heat for over almost 4 or 5.

he hurt his back really bad, it almost paralized him from the waist down,when he fel from a tree stand, drunk, while hunting. but as night set in he had a stong case of highpothermia. He's not one who belives strongly in god, and i didn't at the time either, but the doctors could believe he lived threw it.

and the disiblity checks didn't come from 2006 till now, cuz the company, or ppl in charge of sending them messed up and thought we mooved out of state!

and now he's getting them back and we can get back into the house, and he'll be more likely to be willing to come to church now!

but wat amazed me was i only put a little bit of change, or a few bucks in the offering plate every few weeks at church, and now i feel God is rewarding my whole family ! [mother, father, sister, and i]

Reactions: Tarika

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
okay tuesday night God gave me a dream, that my dad would get the house managable again

and for the ppl who didn't kno, my father hasn't had electricity in his house for over 1 year! and heat for over almost 4 or 5.

he hurt his back really bad, it almost paralized him from the waist down,when he fel from a tree stand, drunk, while hunting. but as night set in he had a stong case of highpothermia. He's not one who belives strongly in god, and i didn't at the time either, but the doctors could believe he lived threw it.

and the disiblity checks didn't come from 2006 till now, cuz the company, or ppl in charge of sending them messed up and thought we mooved out of state!

and now he's getting them back and we can get back into the house, and he'll be more likely to be willing to come to church now!

but wat amazed me was i only put a little bit of change, or a few bucks in the offering plate every few weeks at church, and now i feel God is rewarding my whole family ! [mother, father, sister, and i]
:hug: :amen:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Your story brought tears to my eyes. I will pray that God continues to bless your whole family. All glory to God for your answered prayers.

Father, thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings. In Jesus name I pray that THY perfect will is done in the lives of this family who are looking to you for guidance. Thank you that soon they will all attend church together and give you the glory for all of your blessings, AMEN!

Upvote 0