Gig Harbor
✟110,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's another beautiful day with Jesus, and I have plenty of reasons to thank Him. Jesus is more important to me, than the air that I breath. I'm so in love with Jesus, not in a worldly way, but just so in awe of my Lord, and I thank Him for so many things. I know feelings should not be the baramiter of good standing with Jesus, but I can't help the way Jesus makes me feel. Jesus makes me feel safe, loved, and important. That God Himself should be tortured, and of His own free will, lay down His amazing Life, and raise it up, on the third Day, to pay for my many sins, is truly beautiful to me. Jesus may not look beautiful, but in His heart, He really is beautiful. I want to HUG Jesus and weep tears of joy, and thank Him. I want to make Jesus happy. My Lord, our Lord, may have whatever He wants from me. All I ask from Him, is that He give me the strength to obey Him, if He wants me to do something that scares me. Jesus is faithful to strengthen His little lambs, all we have to do, is consent to His will. Easier said than done sometimes, but Jesus is worth the effort.

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's another beautiful day with Jesus, and I have plenty of reasons to thank Him. Jesus is more important to me, than the air that I breath. I'm so in love with Jesus, not in a worldly way, but just so in awe of my Lord, and I thank Him for so many things. I know feelings should not be the baramiter of good standing with Jesus, but I can't help the way Jesus makes me feel. Jesus makes me feel safe, loved, and important. That God Himself should be tortured, and of His own free will, lay down His amazing Life, and raise it up, on the third Day, to pay for my many sins, is truly beautiful to me. Jesus may not look beautiful, but in His heart, He really is beautiful. I want to HUG Jesus and weep tears of joy, and thank Him. I want to make Jesus happy. My Lord, our Lord, may have whatever He wants from me. All I ask from Him, is that He give me the strength to obey Him, if He wants me to do something that scares me. Jesus is faithful to strengthen His little lambs, all we have to do, is consent to His will. Easier said than done sometimes, but Jesus is worth the effort.
Thank you for sharing and for honoring Him with such a beautiful testimony through praising Him for who He is and what He has done in your life.

Upvote 0

YeshuaBought

John 14:3
Jun 30, 2018
Gig Harbor
✟110,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing and for honoring Him with such a beautiful testimony through praising Him for who He is and what He has done in your life.
You're more than welcome. I <3 Jesus

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0