• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Praise report but also more prayer for healing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Debby 24, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Please pray for healing, I am still poorly and having digestive problems, I am seeing the doctor on Tuesday, I am not sure what is wrong, it has been suggested it could be gallbladder.

I also have an amazing praise report, my daughter Natalie has given her heart to the Lord, I am on cloud nine and so is she. Please pray for her protection, strength, wisdom and guidance from the Lord. Our God is so faithful and keeps his promises.

Pray for Natalie's healing she fell and tripped when coming down the stairs today and has a swollen ankle and also hurt her arm, but her spirits are up she is so happy and excited at the miracle the Lord has done in her life.

We praise and thank you our wonderful Father and God in heaven. :bow:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Hi there, so glad about your daughter! How exciting! I hope that both of you get the doctor care that you need. Hopefully she didn't break an ankle in her excitement, blessings!

3. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    Praying for your health and praising God for your daughter's acceptance of Jesus Christ
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,737
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Praise God for this blessing on your daughter, and praying for comfort and healing for you both.
    God bless you :crossrc:

5. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying.

6. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    awesome news about your daughter. god is good. Praying for your healing and hers. Hope you both feel better soon ((( hugs )))

7. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+513
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Lord, send healing to her and her daughter. Let them both be healed and be free of any pain they are in. Give wisdom to the doctors, when Debby 24 goes to her appointment and she can get any help she needs. Be there for the daughter, as she follows you and your son, let her enjoy being saved. Keep her safe and happy as she serves you, send her your guidance and wisdom. Send both of them your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

8. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Update on my daughter, she had Xray her ankle is not broken but she has torn ligament and sprain, the doctor said it can take a few months to fully heal, please pray for the Lords intervention for quick healing, calm and comfort. :prayer:

Thank you so much for your love and prayers,:):hug::hug::hug: the Lord has blessed the many prayers said for my precious daughter over the years here on CF, we must always persevere in prayer the Lord keeps His promises, always trust in the Lords unfailing love. __________________

9. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praise God!!! Praying for healing and praising God that He answers prayer and saves!!

10. Dying2Live4Christ

Dying2Live4Christ I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...

+129
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I praise the Lord for Natalie being saved! I pray for her quick recovery and that the doctor's know what is wrong and will be able to help you in your ailments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.