College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday I successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation. Now I am officially a Dr.! Praise God. All glory to Him! I hope my hard work makes dear Heavenly Father feel proud. I felt He gave me a lot of strength and confidence when I was delivering the presentation yesterday!
I also really appreciate the prayers from dear brothers and sisters. The love between us makes Him happy for sure.
My son John is in the PreK school now but he cries a lot and even vomits. This makes me and my wife feel a little sad, and my wife even cried. I know God has a plan to let John grow better and he has to go through this. Please pray for John to have peace in heart and holy spirit with him. May God bless this tough time goes soon.

Thanks again.
Zane He

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yesterday I successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation. Now I am officially a Dr.! Praise God. All glory to Him! I hope my hard work makes dear Heavenly Father feel proud. I felt He gave me a lot of strength and confidence when I was delivering the presentation yesterday!
I also really appreciate the prayers from dear brothers and sisters. The love between us makes Him happy for sure.
My son John is in the PreK school now but he cries a lot and even vomits. This makes me and my wife feel a little sad, and my wife even cried. I know God has a plan to let John grow better and he has to go through this. Please pray for John to have peace in heart and holy spirit beside him. May God bless this tough time goes soon.

Thanks again.
Zane He

:heart: Praise GOD, Zane!!!!!!! And a hearty CONGRATULATIONS, Dr.!!!!!

bliss.gif

Praying for precious John. Please keep us posted (((hug)))

Reactions: ZaneHe
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My son John is in the PreK school now but he cries a lot and even vomits. This makes me and my wife feel a little sad, and my wife even cried. I know God has a plan to let John grow better and he has to go through this. Please pray for John to have peace in heart and holy spirit beside him. May God bless this tough time goes soon.

Thanks again.
Zane He
That is so encouraging, congratulations on your Ph.D.
I pray for John, that the reason for his distress will be solved, and that he is able to enjoy and take delight in his school, in Jesus name.

Reactions: ZaneHe
Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My son John is in the PreK school now but he cries a lot and even vomits. This makes me and my wife feel a little sad, and my wife even cried. I know God has a plan to let John grow better and he has to go through this. Please pray for John to have peace in heart and holy spirit with him. May God bless this tough time goes soon.

Thanks again.
Zane He

Congratulations! I see that you're in College Station. Is that College Station, Texas? Also, I'm curious what area of study your Ph.D. is in.

I pray for the healing hand of Jesus to touch your child!

Upvote 0