Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if any of you remember, but awhile ago I posted about my transfer next fall from community college to a university. Well, a few days ago, I got my acceptance letter to my first choice school!!!! :clap: Paying the out of state tuition was a concern of mine, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore. I've felt for awhile that this is the school God wants me to go to, and if that's the case, He'll provide me with the money I need to get there!

I'm HAPPY!!!!

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi fieldmouse!
WOW! exciting day for you my dear! way to go! I remember my first days at University when I was 18...and it was wonderful! I am so proud of you fieldmouse! whats your major? I am praying for and with you always! Much love to you sweetheart, many blessings, and an endless supply of peace! Way to go!
Amie :angel:

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Way to go Emily! I KNOW that's what you wanted..but is it in Texas? lol Oh well if not good luck anyway! I passed my test btw, well except for the math but I knew that lol I go to New Student orientation today and THEN can FINALLY register for my classes. I too am excited. Keep me posted how it goes ok? Miss ya girl! :clap: :angel: :D :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank for all the congratulations, guy!

Donna - Congrats on passing that test! Don't worry about the math part....I don't think I've ever done well on a math test in my life! That would be why I'm majoring in English...well, that and I have no idea what I want to do, and majoring in English will give me lots of different options to choose from after I graduate!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.