Praise God for Saving my life

nechio

Sep 9, 2005
✟15,112.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I just wanna praise god for saving my life right now. I got caught for doing sumthing wrong. I just wanna thank God and praise him for doing that right now when im young. THank God for showing me my wrongs now; For giving me a wakeup call. I have learned so much from this situation; God has shown me how short life is and how appreciative you have to be for everything in your life. You dont appreciate what God has given you until its almost too late. Thank you God, your so awesome. Thank you for Saving my life now.

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
nechio said:
I just wanna praise god for saving my life right now.
I got caught for doing sumthing wrong. I just wanna thank God and praise him for doing that right now when im young. THank God for showing me my wrongs now; For giving me a wakeup call.
I have learned so much from this situation; God has shown me how short life is and how appreciative you have to be for everything in your life. You dont appreciate what God has given you until its almost too late. Thank you God, your so awesome. Thank you for Saving my life now.
and
Thank you nechio, for being appreciative of God's blessings in your life. May you follow: "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31).
Bless you always, with a greatful and joyful Spirit:wave:

Upvote 0