Praise For Netanyahu..........

Tim Myers

Mar 26, 2011
✟2,382.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I do not know how the rest of you feel about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.....

....but I thank God that he is at the helm in Israel at this particular moment in history......

I was reading an article over at the Fox News website, titled: "Netanyahu: Security Must Come First in Mideast Peace Talks"..........

I know some of you may read that title and go "Duh?"

But, I feel it is a more than obvious point that the current adminstation in D.C. seems to be missing......

The article describes Netanyahu calling upon Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to do two things -- publicly endorse the concept of a "Jewish state" alongside a Palestinian one, and "tear up your pact with Hamas."

Predictably, of course, "the Palestinian Authority on Tuesday accused Netanyahu of "setting preconditions before starting negotiations." They said the 1967 lines are the only basis on which to re-launch peace talks and that East Jerusalem should be the capital of a future Palestinian state."

In other words.....Same Stuff...Different Day......

Here is a link to the article for anyone interested in reading it..........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/24/supportive-congress-hear-israeli-peace-vision/

So.....you tell me.......

Is the P.A. really interested in establishing a national home for its people and peace with its neighbor Israel....

....or are their interests pretty much the same as they were under Ahmed Shukairy??

Michaela7

May 25, 2011
✟7,649.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think BiBi Netenyahu is doing the best he can for Yisrael.The palestinians want something that is not theirs.And Bibi stands up.Of course no one is going to like it.It is all going to GOD's plan.He told us of these things.He told us this day will come.He told us that those whom bless Abraham will be blessed and those who curse Abraham will be cursed.
I honestly think this is way to sort the wheat from the chafe.And people need to wake up.From all over the globe.God told use that Israel is a stumbling block.It is now at that phase if you ask me.
And to answer your question no I do not belive they are willing to do this peacefully.They accuse Israel of setting pre-conditions,yet they set them themselves....so no I do not think they really want peace.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The thing we must remember when applying biblical prophecy here is that Arabs, including Palestinians are a mixed bunch. These Muslims also have as their Father, Abraham.

I am glad that Bibi is back in but still wonder if he will last?

As far as taking Jerusalem, that must be fought for tooth and nail. That was not given to them at any time. Muhammud never even visited there, only in a dream and dreams don't count in real estate.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I am still sick over that, I wished to visit one day and now.........................

Well at least I got to see a documentary on it with some folks who were allowed in there for a bit. The part about Adam and Chavak there is very intriguing!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Although I am a member of Canada's Liberal Party I also am forced to admit that our Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper probably saved the lives of hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians by supporting Israel in the G-8 conference last June!

When political leaders come out with proposals that the Palestinian leadership take as indicating that they will soon be able to shove the Jews into the Red, Mediterranean or Dead Sea the young people tend to get too excited and take hasty and astonishingly unwise actions.

P.M. Harper did great by convincing the G-8 to not adopt a thoroughly anti-Israel proposal!

Upvote 0

Ponka

May 13, 2012
✟15,142.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Bibi is facing the biggest test of his life now. He has to decide on how to handle Iran in the face of International pressure not to strike first.

Now, with a strong coalition, he might be able to tackle some of the challenges ahead, such as the Tal Law, which was struck down by the Supreme Court.

We pray that he has the strength and wisdom to do the right thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Bibi is facing the biggest test of his life now. He has to decide on how to handle Iran in the face of International pressure not to strike first.

Now, with a strong coalition, he might be able to tackle some of the challenges ahead, such as the Tal Law, which was struck down by the Supreme Court.

We pray that he has the strength and wisdom to do the right thing.

I do believe that legions of angels have been dispatched to this earth and also a greater portion of the HOly Spirit/the Shekina Glory of G-d has been given than perhaps has been seen on the earth since at least 1906?!

Upvote 0

watchman333

May 20, 2012
✟7,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bless BiBi, he is the best statesman Israel has had since Golda! My interest is the end of this flesh age, and I believe we are 64 years into the generation which shall not pass. Allow me to throw some prophecy at you to get your opinions. Lord Jesus told us we would know the end was here by understanding the parable of the fig tree. This parable started in the garden but in the interest of brevity let me say the thrust of it is in Jeremiah 24. Figs; the good figs, very good, and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten they are so evil. Now figs are food,they are neither good or evil, but people are! From a spiritual perspective, I believe this is today's Israelis and Palestinians. Now, I am not saying ALL the Palestinians are evil, nor that ALL the Israelis are good, God can sort that out. I am saying the parable is there for us to see. Now, who are the Palestinians? They are the children of Lot, the Moabites and the Ammonites. Now, I could go on and on but if you are interested enough I would ask you to do some Biblical homework for yourselves and see if the Holy Bible backs me up. Look up 2 battles over the land of Israel, the battle with Jepthah in Judges 11 and the battle with Jehoshaphat in 11 Chronicles 20. These battles settle who God gave the land of Israel to. Then look up the prophecies concerning Moab and Ammon, who are Jordanians (they moved into Israel at the time of Ezra/Nehemiah and also when God scattered His people 1800 years ago). Of necessity, these are brief but check out Ezekiel 25, where God said, I will cause thee to perish out of the countries and and will give them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations. Isaiah 11, Moab, and the children of Ammon shall obey them. Jeremiah 48 speaking of Moab, let us cut it off from being a nation. And the LORD said, Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days. Jeremiah 49, the LORD says, And afterward I will bring again the captivity of the children of Ammon. One more because I'm out of room. In Zephaniah 2 the LORD says, The residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of My People shall possess them. This is Jerusalem today because the Palestinians have Magnified themselves to the WESTERN side of the Jordan. Bless the LORD, how I ramble! Any comments?

Upvote 0