Praise and prayer request

Fourtimesblessed

Feb 20, 2017
✟9,954.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First, I want to give thanks and glory and praise to God, because today I found out that I am expecting my fifth child. I am SO happy and excited and feel SO blessed :)

I request prayer for two reasons:

My husband is not happy. We are a one income family (his income) and the financial aspect is what he is most concerned of.

Also, I have some gynecological issues (two 3 cm cysts on my left ovary and a 1 cm suspected polyp in my uterus.)

I pray that all will go well in this pregnancy, that the baby and I will grow healthy and strong, and that the delivery will be uneventful. I pray that my husband's heart will soften and that he will see the baby a a blessing and trust God to provide. Thank you for your prayers :)

Congrats to all the other expecting moms on the board :)

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Congrats Fourtimesblessed!! (or should I say fivetimesblessed?)

Another child is indeed a blessing. But as a father of 4, and a sole breadwinner until the youngest one was in middle school; I can attest that it can be very daunting and exhausting from a financial POV. For a couple of weeks we had 3 girls under the age of 2.

Pray for him and be as supportive as you can. That can go a long way.

Upvote 0

Fourtimesblessed

Feb 20, 2017
✟9,954.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your perspective :). Yes, I do understand his view on it from a financial standpoint. I know that a baby will add a lot to my workload also (as a homeschooling, stay at home mom!), but I can't help being thrilled about it anyway :) Probably a woman thing haha!

I have been praying for him and will continue to :)

Congrats Fourtimesblessed!! (or should I say fivetimesblessed?)

Another child is indeed a blessing. But as a father of 4, and a sole breadwinner until the youngest one was in middle school; I can attest that it can be very daunting and exhausting from a financial POV. For a couple of weeks we had 3 girls under the age of 2.

Pray for him and be as supportive as you can. That can go a long way.

Upvote 0

Fourtimesblessed

Feb 20, 2017
✟9,954.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing that :) I will have my ultrasound on the 29th to date and see how they are doing :)
Congratulations! I pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you.

In my first trimester I had an 8cm ovarian cyst, and it resolved on its own. So they can go away by themselves.

Upvote 0