Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would anyone be willing to help me fine tune a speech I am working on for a Bible study group:sweatsmile:? I'm suppose to do a short 30 minute speech on my topic of choice on the Bible. It would be over zoom and I would really appreciate feedback.:praying::praying:
Beloved one, don’t concern yourself how you or others help fine tune you a speech. Just believe that the Holy Spirit will equip as you preach. Just practice what the Spirit have spoken through you. So what you should concern yourself what the Spirit spoke through you, that others may hear the oracles of God.

Beloved one, consider this :
“So when Peter saw it, he responded to the people: “Men of Israel, why do you marvel at this? Or why look so intently at us, as though by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk?”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, tell to those who hear you speak : why you all look intently at you, as though by your own power or godliness you had made everyone walk rightly before God.

So beloved one, it is not your power or godliness that made everyone walk rightly before God, but the power of His words that He spoke through you, —hearing what God has spoken, that you believe and speak, the words of faith. So let your speech and preaching not be with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in a demonstration of the Spirit and of power so that those who hear you rest in the power of God not on the wisdom of man.

So the power of God — the power of His words that made everyone who believe,
able to walk rightly before God.

May God’s grace be with you to strengthen your spirit. Peace of God be with you. Amen

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would anyone be willing to help me fine tune a speech I am working on for a Bible study group:sweatsmile:? I'm suppose to do a short 30 minute speech on my topic of choice on the Bible. It would be over zoom and I would really appreciate feedback.:praying::praying:
Sure. I can have a look at it.

Upvote 0