Mars
✟15,308.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok what is the best (or worst) practical joke that you have played on someone or have had played on you.

I'll start - the best practical joke I have played is... The first college I went to didn't serve in the cafeteria on the weekends, so we all had to fend for ourselves. I did not have a car so I decided to try to make some instant chicken stir fry (Minus the chicken:) ) I made it all wrong and it smelled like a compost heap and tasted just as bad. I preceded to trick one of the guys into eating it. (I know I am bad, but I can't help it;) )

Ok so I am not the most imaginative at practical jokes. Lets hear if you did better.

</IMG></IMG>

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This guy at my old youth pastors college used to run out of his room early every morning and yell and wake everyone up. So they decided to duct tape over his door. He busted through that
Next they tried covering it up with one of those huge sheets of paper and duct taping that. But he still broke through.
So they tried saran wrap. He broke through
Saran wrap, paper, duct tape. He broke through.
So the next day they did it all, BUT... they moved the Pepsi machine in front of the door.
Apparently he ran headfirst into the paper/saran wrap and didn't know the machine was there and knocked himself out. LOL

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't play this one, but a friend's dad never got tired of telling us about the old "rock candy in the showerhead" trick that he played in college.

You'd just better really know the person you play any practical joke on and be sure they won't be offended.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
what is defined as a practical joke?

I don't know...

I don't know if this is one or not, but one time in highschool after an all night band lock in, we, who stayed up all night without sleeping, brought the gong into the room where the kids were sleeping, and banged it a bunch of times to wake them up....

there were other pranks I can think of... but I can't think of any that didn't turn bad somehow, or just didn't work.

Upvote 0

ValiantForTruth

A Servent of Christ
Jun 22, 2007
Mars
✟15,308.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
what is defined as a practical joke?

I Found this definition online, and I think it is a good one.

A practical joke or prank is a practice intended to be humorous (usually in action, not just in words) in which another person is fooled, annoyed, or embarrassed in what the perpetrator imagines to be a mild and light-hearted fashion.

Upvote 0

ValiantForTruth

A Servent of Christ
Jun 22, 2007
Mars
✟15,308.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Some practical Jokes are Hilarious and very elaborate:

My brother-in-law once asked his brother (who was a police officer) to come onto his college campus and mock arrest one of his fellow students

Some are spontaneous but still very funny:

A friend of mine once spent an entire meal convincing someone he wrote the Da Vinci Code (she bought it hook, line, and sinker)

Some are not so funny:

I was working at a christian camp one summer. I would get up every morning at 4:30 am, go to work at 5:30, and than if I was lucky I would get back to my cabin at 11:00 pm. One night I got back to find a pair of dirty boxers that someone had soaked in water draped across my pillow. I was not laughing.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know that this is a prank, but your chicken stir fry story reminded me of it.

In high school one time, at lunch time, I noticed that my mother had put a bread roll she made in my lunch. The bread roll was just enough over cooked to be really hard. I didn't want it, so I turned around and offered it to one of my friends who was sitting behind me at another table. He told me very decisively that he didn't want it, and he gave it back to me.
I noticed that it was broken partially through the middle. Looking at it I saw that it could look a little bit like a mouth. So I got out my bag of green grapes, and put enough in it's "mouth" to look like teeth. Then got a pencil and drilled a small hold in the "head" of the roll, and stuck the grape vine part in there to be hair.
Then I borrowed another friend's blue sharpie and gave it two eyes.
Me and my sharpie loaning friend both admired it, and laughed over it for a little while. When we were done eating and it was nearing the end of the lunch break we found my friend who had originally refused it. I set it in front of him at his table, them me and my other friend rushed off before he could return it.
It wasn''t really a prank though... well it did annoy him. so maybe it was a prank...

Upvote 0

emilina22

Jun 10, 2007
chicago
Visit site
✟15,538.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
i think that the best practicle joke that i was involved in was back in highschool...our senior prank actually...

we as a class was close even if we were 500+ students everyone knew each other...so for our senior prank we wanted something that wont go forgotten...
someone got a hold of the master key for all the lockers (we as a whole school were only allowed to use one kind of lock )so the night of the intermediate/beginner band's final concert we distributed a good 15 copies of that key and we split up in to groups of 10 per floor in each of the building (freshman and upperclassmen buildings) and we switched every lock from every lockers...

so that no one would be able to open their lockers the next day becasue they wouldnt have the right key!

it was amazing the next day was insane when everyone tried going to their lockers no one couls get in not teachers not students not anyone...by the next day the custodian had to take off ever single lock in the whole school and everyone had to go match their key to their locks!!!

it was priceless and no one got caught!!!

Upvote 0

SymphonicaX

Nov 8, 2003
San Diego, CA
Visit site
✟25,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i think that the best practicle joke that i was involved in was back in highschool...our senior prank actually...

we as a class was close even if we were 500+ students everyone knew each other...so for our senior prank we wanted something that wont go forgotten...
someone got a hold of the master key for all the lockers (we as a whole school were only allowed to use one kind of lock )so the night of the intermediate/beginner band's final concert we distributed a good 15 copies of that key and we split up in to groups of 10 per floor in each of the building (freshman and upperclassmen buildings) and we switched every lock from every lockers...

so that no one would be able to open their lockers the next day becasue they wouldnt have the right key!

it was amazing the next day was insane when everyone tried going to their lockers no one couls get in not teachers not students not anyone...by the next day the custodian had to take off ever single lock in the whole school and everyone had to go match their key to their locks!!!

it was priceless and no one got caught!!!

haha that was messed up

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chester53

Jun 13, 2006
Alabama
✟7,909.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I work at a Lowe's Home Improvement store, in the outside garden department. We play pranks on each other all the time. I usually end up being the butt end of them though... SO one night (about 11:30 we close at 9 and stay till 11 or 12 every night cleaning up after customers) I decided to set up a prank for the opener. I put a cup of water on the top of the forklift so that whenever the next person that got on it started driving it'd fall and splash on them either in the face or crotch....

Needless to say, the ONE time I try to get someone back for all the times that they've gotten me.... A MANAGER gets on the lift and it splashes his face with water...

That's part A of this story....

I later had a prank pulled on me... They made up like I was in a lot of trouble and this and that.... Then I never heard anything else... about a month after the incident I get called into the office and they fire me.... They let me GET TO THE DOOR and my manager comes up behind me and says "it's just a joke, put your vest back on and get back to work..." I was mad!!

Upvote 0