• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ppd/ppa

Olivet

Oct 28, 2020
Cbcbc
✟13,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Means post partum anxiety. Feel im suffering with this. Its hitting hard now.

I have no help eith my chikd and I look fine and capable on the outside but my family is no real help. They just expect me to do it alone and its taking a toll.

Hwrd for me to come clean abt my mental state bc I feel admitting it makes me a failure and loser. Im trying hard to keep it together 4 my baby but its harf with zero emotional su pport.

Found out im pregnant again. Found out late like 5months bc i have symptomless pregnancy nl nausea or anything. My due date is almost here. Only 2 monthd left.

I want to cry bc i have no help eith 1st child . this will be bfs first baby but im scared i wont have enough help. We dont live together yet bc of financiwl issues. We will soon. Tilld then both kids will be with me and Im afraid of drowning qna dhaving zero help..

Im afriad to reach out. I tried once and was waved off. Took alot of courage. Im just scared now.

Pray please.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Prayers
Reactions: justtrance

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Means post partum anxiety. Feel im suffering with this. Its hitting hard now.

I have no help eith my chikd and I look fine and capable on the outside but my family is no real help. They just expect me to do it alone and its taking a toll.

Hwrd for me to come clean abt my mental state bc I feel admitting it makes me a failure and loser. Im trying hard to keep it together 4 my baby but its harf with zero emotional su pport.

Found out im pregnant again. Found out late like 5months bc i have symptomless pregnancy nl nausea or anything. My due date is almost here. Only 2 monthd left.

I want to cry bc i have no help eith 1st child . this will be bfs first baby but im scared i wont have enough help. We dont live together yet bc of financiwl issues. We will soon. Tilld then both kids will be with me and Im afraid of drowning qna dhaving zero help..

Im afriad to reach out. I tried once and was waved off. Took alot of courage. Im just scared now.

Pray please.
Dear sister,
Just tell the Lord your anxieties because He cares for you.

Remember this, my dear sister:
Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah -Psalms 68:19

Yes, the Lord is willing to bear your burdens. That is how good He is.

That is why He have said this :
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. -Matthew 11:29

Why He asks you to take His yoke ? Because He is willing to suffer with you.

Dear sister, keep yourself joyful in the Lord throughout the day. You don’t want to stress your baby. Let the baby know how joyful to be brought in your arms. Praise God even in your despair. Let your baby be filled with God’s love.

Don’t be scared, dear sister. Just believe God’s love will help you pull through this.

Just knock on church and godly people whom you know and ask them for help.

Remind them that when they are helping you, that they are fulfilling 1 John 3:16-18

Do this for the sake of your baby.

If you are in my country, I will send you help. Just believe that there will be people in your country whom the Lord opens their hearts to support you. God is with you.

Upvote 0