Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Translocation(aka Teleportation) by God. Healing by just looking at the sick person, etc...

What is this all about? And what are some of the other powers of the Age to Come?

A friend of mine on CF sent me a link of a video about it, but I wanted to know more. Anyone who can help me?

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Translocation(aka Teleportation) by God. Healing by just looking at the sick person, etc...

What is this all about? And what are some of the other powers of the Age to Come?

A friend of mine on CF sent me a link of a video about it, but I wanted to know more. Anyone who can help me?

If you have a TV there is a program called Sid Roth's It's Supernatural. He has many guests that are in this glory movement. He has a new guest each week. He's on a few different stations in the church channels.

You can also go on Youtube and look up Joshua Mills China. He shared his experience of being transported to China. There are many more.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Nobody will be sick in the age to come.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is someone you might like to hear. There are about 4 sessions.

Pastor Michael Van Vlymen Session 1

I actually just finished watching session one earlier today, after that I tried Prayer Chair but instead of a chair I used my bed, and I think I was close to falling asleep LOL! I did receive a quick flash of a vision though, but it is simple and confusing.

Here is that vision:

I saw a dresser, and the third drawer from the top was open, and in it were women's clothing.

I was all like, "WHY!?" Why that? It didn't make any sense. But maybe it has something to do with my earlier visions. IDK. Here is the link to a thread that I wrote some of my previous visions in:

Interpretation of all Six of the Visions and a Dream

Upvote 0