Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't disagree, but did you feel the same way about "The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat"? If you did, please say so.
I do not understand your question. I am a Christian, I do not like sinful chants or credos.

Upvote 0

Evan Jellicoe

Aug 2, 2016
downstate Illinois
✟22,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I do not understand your question. I am a Christian, I do not like sinful chants or credos.
There was a discussion in another forum about a conservative New Mexico public official who uttered that phrase, and then followed it up a day or so later by calling for a couple of Democratic governors to face the death penalty for "treason."
Here is the discussion on the other forum: Trump Retweets: "The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat"

• Informative
Reactions: solid_core
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
There was a discussion in another forum about a conservative New Mexico public official who uttered that phrase, and then followed it up a day or so later by calling for a couple of Democratic governors to face the death penalty for "treason."
Here is the discussion on the other forum: Trump Retweets: "The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat"
I live in Europe, so these local American affairs do not interest me.

But I found any stupid violence, emotional escalation of things and promises of killing to be barbaric, animalistic and disgusting, generally.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Evan Jellicoe
Upvote 0