Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:)
Hello,
I am a newbie here: Just wanted to share some requests/advice with you.

According to Romans 10, Israel needs the Gospel. You may be saying, "the whole world needs the Gospel". This is true and this is also our mandate. But I feel that most of us as the body of Christ have somewhat forgotten the Romans 15 mandate to minister to our Jewish brothers and sisters. The times we are facing according to Matthew 24 are the beginning of sorrows. Israel has been facing the same terrorism we all are now experiencing for centuries. God promises those who bless her shall be blessed.
Gen 12:3 says- And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (God was speaking to Abraham, the grandfather/forefather of Jacob/Israel)

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. We are to continue to bless Israel for this is the place God has chosen to place His name.

God is raising up an army of intercessors to pray for Israel and to minister to her needs:Here are a couple of sites for deeper understanding. (Please prayerfully consider becoming an intercessor. It is a tough mandate. Pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit before committing. True intercessors raised up by God face more attacks from the enemy, because prayer is a tool of offense as well as defense. When we are in intercessory prayer and prayer in general, we are initiating spiritual warfare against the enemy and his kingdom. Only those who are in the Spirit can wage this kind of warfare. This is why you must answer the call of the Holy Spirit. Do not get me wrong in what I am saying. Every believer is told to pray. It is the norm for all believers, but as mighty warriors/intercessors, it's sort of a front line mission.)

Also, the wealth of the wicked is being place into the hands of believers who are going to finance the spreading of the Gospel to all nations. See the Church's role and mandate in this endtime event to stand beside Israel in the flowing of the riches that Satan stole from God's chosen people and Jesus' body, (the Church)

1)ForYourGlory
http://www.foryourglory.com
At this site, you can choose to commit to pray at certain times during the day for Israel

2)International Fellowship for Christians and Jews
http://www.ifcj.org
This site shows how you can further support the restoration of Israel, preparing her for the glorious coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. It also explains and gives us a deeper understanding, therefore enclosing the gaps between the two faiths.

3)Blessings
http://www.blessings.org/si/wealth.ihtml

This site discusses in depth the end-time prophecy of the wealth of the wicked being transferred. There are even some powerful prayers here to move mountains.

There is another request I have for prayer. The Lord's Prayer and John 17 are very powerful prayers. There was not a prayer on earth that Jesus prayed that was left unanswered. He always heard from the Father. These prayers come directly from the Father. I am asking you to recite these prayers. Why?
1)Unity-churches, homes, community, marriages, relationships.

It is the opposite of division:

Mat 12:25 -And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Praying these prayers in your churches, communities, schools, even, neighborhoods, homes bring forth unity. This is exactly what the enemy does not want.

Next, when we pray the Word of God, we know that our prayers will be answered because the Word is God's will.

Please consider establishing at once daily a set time to pray these prayers.
Please pray the Lord's prayer and John 17 either alone or with someone or persons who will stand with you in agreement. I usually try to pray this prayer around dinner time when the entire family is able to come together at least.

I am committing to praying this prayer alone at 6:30 AM EST time. The other committed times would be 12:30 PM & 6:30 PM for those who wanted to stand in agreement with others who are praying at the same time. In order to mix your faith with another at designated hours you can visit the Changing a Nation group at
http://forums.delphiforums.com/changinganation/
or send me a simple email with just your first name and the time you will be praying this prayer. This is just so that we can agree as stated before.

Let us take a closer look at the Lord's prayer. Many have memorized it as a mandate. It has become tradition, but there is so much power behind this seemingly-simple prayer. Here are a couple of websites to explain more.

1)Pattern of the Lord's Prayer
http://web.wt.net/~wayne/lordspr2.html

2)The Lord's Prayer
This an article which explains more
http://www.concentric.net/~salisar/prayer.html

I apologize for being so long winded, but there is so much to do so little time.

During these perilous times, here are some encouraging scriptures to read/pray:
Psalms 91, Psalms 23, Psalms 27

May God bless you and keep you in His perfect peace this day/night and to Him be given all the glory.

In Jesus' Mighty Name,
YSIC,
ForHisGlory7

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Thanks so much for sharing this , I will go in later today and check out these sites, I too am on EST and its late or early? Need to go to bed. But thanks again, I have always had a special place in my heart for God's chosen people and feel suffering in my heart for all they have suffered and of the suffering yet to come. I make donations to JewsforJesus to help spread the word to those who need to know who their Messiah is and not who is to come! Bless you for sharing and may many help in this most worthwhile endeavor!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.