Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-

Reader...

How do you get the victory over your flesh, the world and the devil?

How?

How do you end up here......."i can do ALL things Through Christ, which Strengthens me", and. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"... over the the flesh, the world and the devil.

How do you go from...>"that which i would do, i can't, "....to....>""i can do all things through Christ"......and "Christ always Gives me the Victory".

So, i'll show you, and this is from Paul The Apostle to us., the born again.

Let me ask you this first....

= Are you born again, or just a church member, sprinkled and confirmed, water baptized, and religious?

Do you own a memory that you can pull up in your head, right now, that IS that moment when you heard the Truth, the Gospel of Christ... and kneeled before God and that Cross in your HEART and said...."save me God, im a sinner.....I believe Jesus is the Savior.....I want to be SAVED......save me, I DO trust in you JESUS !""".
Do you have that MEMORY?.... as that is the day God took you as His own for eternity, and if you dont have that memory.....then "TODAY is the day of Salvation".

"all that call on the Name of Jesus, shall be saved".

"The work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

Jesus said...."""ALL that believe in me, i give unto them Eternal LIFE, (Salvation) and they shall never perish"""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you get this and keep it ? = "to STAND"... in the "evil day".

And what is the evil day?
Well, Its everyday....as all the days down here, are "evil" as the "god of this world" has created them to be so, and you are to STAND in righteousness against this ""evil day"

How?
How is it accomplished?

Its very simple., yet very spiritually profound.

1st.)

You have to understand that God has made you righteous, proven by being born again by the Holy Spirit.... and that not by works or water.,
God makes us RIGHTEOUS by the Blood and Death of Jesus.
This is the "Blood Atonement". .. This is the Cross of Christ and God gave this to the WORLD, 2 Corinthinans 5:19.. and not just to the "pre-destined elect"..... so that by this SACRIFICE OF JESUS on The Cross, you can be eternally forgiven all your sin.... Hebrews 10:12.... and then returned to God as a Son/Daughter by being "born again".
And for how long does that last? Its ETERNAL Life. So, your Salvation lasts for as long as God exists.
Being Born again, is a Spiritualy Birth and a birth can't be undone.

Listen,

The moment you were saved, God took your sin and Christ died for them all, "for God made Jesus to be sin for us".. 2 Corinthians 5:21.....and God took Christ's righteousness, and gave it to you as "The GIFT of Righteousness".... and then God re-birthed your spirit, with His Holy Spirit, into Himself.....as "God is A Spirit". So, that is to be BORN AGAIN.......into God.......and this is understood as "in Christ' "made Righteous",.. having become a ""NEW CREATION"".

Do you See that "born again New Creation"". That is you now and forever if you are born again and not just water baprized and religious.

So, do you SEE what i showed you?

That is the first step into "Power to STAND"........ and Until you see it, until you get this revelation, you wont stand long.

2nd.)

You have to get the same mind that God has, concerning who you have become as a "new Creation" in Christ.

This is the "mind of Christ".

This is the RENEWED Mind. and to get this revelation is how you "work out your Salvation".

The renewed mind that Paul tells you to get and keep, is, simple..... its to ONLY and ALWAYS see yourself always and only as God sees you.

It Is to have God's perspective of you, as your ONLY perspective of you., and keep that '" renewed mind.""

And how does God see you?

HOW DOES GOD SEE the BORN AGAIN ???

He ONLY sees you as 1 John 3:9...... In other words, God does not see the real you, as flesh or mind. He only SEES YOU as Himself.. = a SPIRIT......and that is our BORN AGAIN "new Creation"

After you die, you'll get a New Body that was made for your born again "new Creation" "in Christ".

Listen carefully..
.the REAL YOU is the Born again Son/Daughter of God that has been birthed into God by the Holy Spirit,= Born again as a ""NEW Creation, in Christ.""
Your body is dead "because of sin", and you'll get a NEW Body. And you mind has to be RENEWED.

So, what is left of you....is what GOD has Spiritaully BIRTHED as His Son/Daughter......and that is the Born again Spirit, the "NEW CREATION< in Christ."" "seated in Heavenly places ... "made Righteous".

Now, see that MIND you have to get? That is a Pauline Theology REVELATION and you have to come to this Knowledge of who you have become as a "new Creation" "in Christ".
When you do, you finally have the revelation of who you have become as "made Righteous"... "The Rightousness of God, in Christ".

And then.... when you read this next verse......you'll understand it.

""" As JESUS IS.....so are the born again... IN... THIS....WORLD"....

and when you SEE this revelation im showing you, you will then understand why God told you to be "in the world but not OF IT"> as the Born Again Spirit is in God, and not of this world, Reader.
And when you see it...this revelation of who you have become IN Christ that is God's eternal Persepective of you.... and BELIEVE IT.. = You have just "Put on the Helmet of SALVATION" by revelation knowledge regarding who you have become as a "new Creation, "in Christ".
This is the "renewed Mind". This is God's Eternal Perspective of the Born Again, and when the born again get that same MIND, then they are existing in the "renewed mind", and not until.
Paul told us we have to get that "mind"., or our faith is not correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapture Bound