Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

It is another long one but I assure you it is worth the read. It deals with the spiritual and material promise God made to Abraham Issac and Jacob and their seed. As you read you will see it is a powerful promise not only of Jesus being born of their seed later defined as Going to Judah but also of a promise Wealth, control and of World Domination. IE: "The Power OF The Holy People"

We start this section in Genesis where Abraham receives his new name and a conditional promise. By conditional I mean it requires that Abraham do something. "walk before me, and be thou perfect"

Genesis 17:1: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 2: And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3: And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4: As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5: Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6: And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 7: And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

As you can see this promise requires that Abraham be perfect before God, we know that only Jesus was perfect before God. So Abraham is promised to be the father of nations and that Jesus will be born from his descendant. Let's continue. We now move on to the passing of this promise, which has now become a Birth Right from Abraham to Isaac

chapter 17:19: And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

We now move on to when God asks Abraham to sacrifice Isaac and Abraham is just about to do it and Gods stops him, provides a Ram and then says this in

chapter 22.15: And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,16: And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

The promise has changed. It is not based on any act that Abraham or his decedents must Performa in the future. God has now promised to turn him into Nations and that Kings will be born of him "for because thou hast done this". The promise is now UNCONDITIONAL. His descendant will be many millions of people and they will posses the gates of their enemies. We now see the Power of the Holy People developing that is spoken of in Daniel.

ust what is a gate? Well it is A mountain pass, such as Khyber pass in India, or the straight of Gibralter, the Suez Canal, the Panama Canal, these are a few of the gates of the world. This promise is repeated to Rebekah in chapter 24:59

Isaac has the promise confirmed in

chapter 26:4: And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Isaac to Jacob. Jacob lies to Isaac and pretends to be Esau and steals the Birth Right

chapter 27:27: And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed:28: Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and wine: 29: Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

So here the promise is expanded it now includes the dew of Heaven and the fatness of the Earth.

Two things are noticed one it says all these countries plural more than one, and Jesus is clearly defined as coming through Jacob. So the promise is a material promise as well as spiritual promise.

On one hand they will be many Nations with the best soil (fatness of the Earth) plenty of grain and wine, all the riches of the Earth (Gold, Silver) they will posses the gates of their enemies and rule over the nations of the Earth. That is a pretty impressive promise of World Power and wealth. Now we see the Power of the Holy people that is spoken of in Daniel. The more important spiritual promise is that the Saviour Jesus will be born from Jacob decedents.

Let's follow this amazing unconditional promise. We must remember this will happen because of what Abraham has already done. It is not based on any future covenant or on the ability of Jacobs's decedents to do as God asks. Abraham has already done all that is necessary "because you have done this". This was confirmed to Isaac "because Abraham kept my command" There is no future deed or act required, God himself will bring these prophecies to reality "By myself have I sworn, says the LORD"

But Jacob is evil he lies and he fights God for many years. God punishes him in many ways until Jacob turns to God and then God turns to Jacob and passes on the promise in

chapter 35:11: And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Notice God further defines the many nations, it will now be a company of Nations a group or company of Nations acting as one. God renames Jacob Israel. Israel has twelve sons I would ask that you read the story of Joseph if you are not already familiar with it. When Jacob arrives in Egypt he finds not only Joseph alive but that he has two sons Ephraim and Manasseh we pick up the Birth Right in

chapter 48:5And now your two sons, who were born to you in the land of Egypt before I came to you in Egypt, are mine; Ephraim and Manasseh shall be mine, as Reuben and Simeon are. 11And Israel said to Joseph, "I had not thought to see your face; and lo, God has let me see your children also."

Now notice how detailed this passing of the birthright is, with the crossed hands and all.

13: And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.14: And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn. 15: And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,16: The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Here Israel transfers his name to Ephraim and Manasseh "let my name be named on them" This fact is passed over by most Bible scholars but the name Israel is to go with the Boys. Joseph protest because Israel has put his right hand on Ephraim's head for he is the younger of the two and Manasseh should get the Birth Right. Jacob tells Joseph that they will start together but Ephraim shall be greater than Manasseh and he shall be a company of Nations. Manasseh will come after Ephraim and will be a great Nation. But Ephraim shall be first.

17When Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him; and he took his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head. 18And Joseph said to his father, "Not so, my father; for this one is the first-born; put your right hand upon his head." 19But his father refused, and said, "I know, my son, I know; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great;nevertheless his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations." 20So he blessed them that day, saying, "By you Israel will pronounce blessings, saying, 'God make you as Ephraim and as Manasseh'"; and thus he put Ephraim before Manasseh.

Last edited:

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Part 2

So the promise has been defined even further, a great company of nations with a great nation coming out of it. They shall have the riches soil (fatness of the Earth) all the water (dew of the Earth) all the riches (gold, silver, et.) an abundance of grain they will rule over the other nations of the Earth and will possess the Gate of their enemies. That is indeed a Powerful promise of World Power, and God has said that he will bring this about himself because of what Abraham did.

After many years in Egypt the Hebrews are taken captive and enslaved. Because of the Covenant God intervenes, not because the decedents of Jacob were worthy, not because of some future Sinai covenant with Moses and the Israelites but because of the covenant with Abraham.

Exodus:2:24: And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

Then Moses comes and takes the Hebrews out of Egypt and into the desert where God promises to fulfil the covenant with Abraham in them, if the Hebrews will keep the Ten Commandments. If they will do as God asks, then he will fulfil the Birth Right in them, they will get this incredible World Power. However if they fail then there will be a punishment time and the covenant will not be fulfilled in them. However this is a unconditional promise "because you have done this" so after the punishment period God will fulfil his promise to Abraham. While many Christian scholars ignore this covenant with Abraham or say it is fulfilled in the Jews this is simple not true. The Jews don't think it has been fulfilled and as scripture will show us it has not been.

Let’s continue

Exodus24: 7: And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.

So if the Hebrews keep it together, than God will fulfil in their time the Material Promise in Joseph ( Ephraim & Manasseh) and the Spiritual Promise in Judah. Please read about all the tribes.

Exodus:34:28: And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

So what if they break the covenant with God? We find this recorded in Leviticus 26:

1"You shall make for yourselves no idols and erect no graven image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land, to bow down to them; for I am the LORD your God.2You shall keep my Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD. 3"If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them,

First they are told what they must do to get the promise. Next they are told the extent of the promise.

4then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5And your threshing shall last to the time of vintage, and the vintage shall last to the time for sowing; and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land securely. 6And I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid; and I will remove evil beasts from the land, and the sword shall not go through your land. 7And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. 8Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall chase ten thousand; and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. 9And I will have regard for you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and will confirm my covenant with you. 10And you shall eat old store long kept, and you shall clear out the old to make way for the new.

So if the Hebrews keep it together, than God will fulfil in their time the Material Promise in Joseph ( Ephraim & Manasseh) and the Spiritual Promise in Judah. Please read about all the tribes.

Exodus:34:28: And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Here the promise is defined even further. Not only will they be a great Company of Nations with a Great Nation coming out of it. They shall have the richest soil(fatness of the Earth) all the water (dew of the Earth) all the riches (gold, silver, etc.) an abundance of grain they will rule over the other nations of the Earth and will possess the Gate of their enemies. They also will have to throw out last year's grain to make way for this year's grain. No war on their soil, they will drive outs the wild beast. In war they will over power their enemies even when out numbered. This is a powerful promise of World Domination.

So what if they break the covenant to fulfill Gods promise in them

14: But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;15: And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17: And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18: And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. 19: And I will break the pride of your power

There it is "And I will break the pride of your power" I think I have adequately explained what the Power of The Holy People is that Daniel was speaking of. While Christian scholars say that this Power was fulfilled in the first temple era they fail to consider Jeremiah 33: this is written in about 586 BC 11 years after Nebuchadnezzar carried away the Jews. With the Northern tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh carried off into captivity in 718BC(Israel or Jacob "Let my name be on the Lads")their promise of World Power seemed lost. And now the Jew's promise of the Messiah, which was given to David's line seems lost. The people are saying that God has forgotten his promise to Jacob (Ephraim) and David(Judah).

Jeremiah 33:24"Have you not observed what these people are saying, 'The LORD has rejected the two families which he chose'? Thus they have despised my people so that they are no longer a nation in their sight. 25Thus says the LORD: If I have not established my covenant with day and night and the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26then I will reject the descendants of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his descendants to rule over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will restore their fortunes, and will have mercy upon them."

That is pretty strong language, as sure as there is day and night this promise to Abraham, which is yet unfulfilled in 586BC, will be fulfilled. Don't believe Scholars who try and twist the truth about the fulfilment of this incredible promise. It had not been fulfilled in 586BC and was for sure not Fulfilled by the time of the Romans and the second captivity of the Jews.

This promise was fulfilled in Christianity…Christianity ids the House of Israel/ Jacob/Joseph/Ephraim...........The descendants of these tribes were scattered through out Europe and Asia Minor From Russia To England from The North of Europe to the South. We know this because Paul and James tell us so in very plain language. Paul even tells the Church at Corinth that they are of the lost tribes.…So what did we do with this great Birthright Power and Wealth.

We horded it to ourselves, Destroying food crops to keep the commodities markets high, while the children of God’s creation die in the Thousand EVERY SINGLE DAY…………we use our wealth and Power to put murderous scum in charge of other Countries..... often murdering the elected officials..... as long as the replacement will give us the wealth and resources of the country for a song. We make the Jews betrayal of God's covenant look like kiddie play.

For this we will receive the Plagues of Revelation ………………. for we deserve no less

Last edited:
Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0