Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
2 Timothy 1:7. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love
and of a sound mind.

1 Corinthians 1:10. Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you
be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Romans 12:16. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Luke 20:29. And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind.

Mark 12:30. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.

Philippians 1:27. Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.

1 Peter 3:8. Finally, be all of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous.

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Timothy 1:7. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love
and of a sound mind.

1 Corinthians 1:10. Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you
be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Romans 12:16. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Luke 20:29. And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind.

Mark 12:30. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.

Philippians 1:27. Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel.

1 Peter 3:8. Finally, be all of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous.

Great post! We need to be more diligent and work harder at adhering to the admonitions expressed here.... how much more potent would our message to the world, in the furthering of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and the honour that His name deserves, if we all lived these sayings in spirit and in truth. It’s great to be reminded of them. Thank you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Great post! We need to be more diligent and work harder at adhering to the admonitions expressed here.... how much more potent would our message to the world, in the furthering of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and the honour that His name deserves, if we all lived these sayings in spirit and in truth. It’s great to be reminded of them. Thank you.
I am blessed today by your earnest reply. Be encouraged, and encouraging!
John 13:35. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Reactions: Tony B
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Romans 15:
For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through
the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7 Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Peter 1:
13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the
grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
1 Peter 4:
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind,
for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for
the will of God.
1 Peter 5:
1 The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings
of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed:
2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion
but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Colossians 3:
12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness,
humility, meekness, longsuffering;

13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another;
even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body;
and be thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing
one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God
the Father through Him.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Ephesians 4:
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest
of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind,
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because
of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;
19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness
with greediness.
20 But you have not so learned Christ,
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according
to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, i
n true righteousness and holiness.

Upvote 0