United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am already doing service.
If you are right and busy about your current assignments, He will find you.

If you are wrong and wait until He meets your expectations to act, you will have squandered your life.

Have you ever been evaluated for OCD?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but really what I need are some grants or maybe business loans but my credit is destroyed. I am having trouble finding grants.

I already know about the importance of service. That is the point of what I am doing. I am trying to start a nonprofit organization.

I wish you were able to hear yourself.

I know, but what you believe is Service is not even scratching the Surface of what Service is, it's deeper than you could ever imagine, it's not what you DO, it's what you BECOME.

God said this to Paul about his thorn in the Flesh, but I believe it fits you to a tee.

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

1) You don't have the money you figure you need.
2) You cant get Loans because of bad Credit
3) You cant even get Grants.

Boy God has Blessed you and will Bless you in the future, He is giving you the opportunity to see His magnificent Power in you life but you will not sit down and shut up.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I already know the importance of being a servant and living that lifestyle. You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know. Right now I’m looking for grants. You claim you are this great servant then help me find some grants.

• Informative
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Ok I’m done talking to you guys you’re being insulting and you’re not helping the situation.

Sorry, but your just not listening because, you have this vision and it's not working the way you envision it, you have everything worked out in your mind exactly how it's supposed to work and exactly the proper sequence that things should happen and God is saying, No were not going to do it that way today were going to do this first and you are arguing with God about what HE wants done and the way HE want's it done.

Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Thank you lord.

• Useful
Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, but your just not listening because, you have this vision and it's not working the way you envision it, you have everything worked out in your mind exactly how it's supposed to work and exactly the proper sequence that things should happen and God is saying, No were not going to do it that way today were going to do this first and you are arguing with God about what HE wants done and the way HE want's it done.

Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Thank you lord.

I understand what you’re saying but you need to understand my frustration when I feel like God is telling me to do things but it’s not happening. A similar comparison would be like if God told Noah to build the ark but then he was not able. Why can’t you understand my frustration.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do they mean when people say that poverty is first how people think. Can some of you guys elaborate on that? Thanks!
They are just reiterating the scripture, "What a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." You are poor and will continue to be if you believe it. Therefore, let the weak say, I AM strong.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ha ha that toilet paper will be shared. I saw this disaster coming so I stocked up.
I have to admit...I still do not understand the desire to hoard TP....Can you explain your thought process? I figure that, even if we were to run out....we still have wash reusable washcloths available to us.....although this is a nasty idea to the rich and pampered.

And did you not know that your desire to hoard TP, insured that you had a stock pile while others had very little to none? You prevented Others from being as rich as you are in TP? Do you not see that you have done the same with TP as your rich has done with money...and possibly for the same reasons? And when in print....they are both paper that came from trees? How are you any different from them? So either you have to start thinking better of them, for you would do the same as them, or condemn yourself along with them? I wouldnt find fault in whichever you choose to do.

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to admit...I still do not understand the desire to hoard TP....Can you explain your thought process? I figure that, even if we were to run out....we still have wash reusable washcloths available to us.....although this is a nasty idea to the rich and pampered.

And did you not know that your desire to hoard TP, insured that you had a stock pile while others had very little to none? You prevented Others from being as rich as you are in TP? Do you not see that you have done the same with TP as your rich has done with money...and possibly for the same reasons? And when in print....they are both paper that came from trees? How are you any different from them? So either you have to start thinking better of them, for you would do the same as them, or condemn yourself along with them? I wouldnt find fault in whichever you choose to do.

We are entering a Great Depression. I need toilet paper that will last me through the storm.

• Informative
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are entering a Great Depression. I need toilet paper that will last me through the storm.
I find nothing wrong with that idea and your response to it. Why is it that you find something wrong with people who feel the same about money? "We are entering a Great Depression. I need money that will last me through the storm."

It is your disdain for those who are rich, that is preventing you from becoming so yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I find nothing wrong with that idea and your response to it. Why is it that you find something wrong with people who feel the same about money? "We are entering a Great Depression. I need money that will last me through the storm."

It is your disdain for those who are rich, that is preventing you from becoming so yourself.

Honestly hoarding trillions while people are starving is unacceptable. I am sharing my toilet paper I’m not being selfish.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly hoarding trillions while people are starving is unacceptable. I am sharing my toilet paper I’m not being selfish.
The rich share as well......millions more than the poor ever could share. The point is, why hoard a lot and then decide later when and how much to share with others?

Note, I have no issue with you hoarding then sharing TP or the rich hoarding and then sharing money. Just showing you that the mindset is the same.

If you will to always have a surplus of TP, you much stop speaking negative of other who have a surplus of TP....If you continue to do so, you will lose what you have and always be in need of or in desire of more..... same applies to money.

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The rich share as well......millions more than the poor ever could share. The point is, why hoard a lot and then decide later when and how much to share with others?

Note, I have no issue with you hoarding then sharing TP or the rich hoarding and then sharing money. Just showing you that the mindset is the same.

If you will to always have a surplus of TP, you much stop speaking negative of other who have a surplus of TP....If you continue to do so, you will lose what you have and always be in need of or in desire of more..... same applies to money.

Having 200 rolls of toilet paper is not the same as hoarding trillions of dollars. Get your mind fixed.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Having 200 rolls of toilet paper is not the same as hoarding trillions of dollars. Get your mind fixed.
I was trying to help you get rich. Yet I see that you, instead, desire to remain in your current state, and complain that it is someone else fault.

Nay, when you are ready to fix your own mind...I will be here to help.

Continue as you were.

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was trying to help you get rich. Yet I see that you, instead, desire to remain in your current state, and complain that it is someone else fault.

Nay, when you are ready to fix your own mind...I will be here to help.

Continue as you were.

How are you trying to help me get rich? By telling me the lie that it’s ok to hoard trillions of dollars while people are starving?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How are you trying to help me get rich? By telling me the lie that it’s ok to hoard trillions of dollars while people are starving?
I find no fault in anything you have said or believe. Continue as you were.

Upvote 0

WDSobieski

Remember you're still loved!
Mar 25, 2020
Hessen
✟26,485.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Sadly poverty (as a mindset) exists no matter what social class you're. Personally I am from a fortunate background, a typical middle class person from an advanced society, family has no mortgages, debts and personally have no college debts. (even it's outside of Germany which the fees were quite hefty). Not bragging here but as somebody who's ridiculously privileged and financially stable, why am I still feeling I don't have enough?

To be really frank here I even develop some sort of unhealthy Schadenfreude when somebody rich and influential loses everything suddenly, despite claiming being uninterested in luxuries and extravagance. Compared with many I should be very grateful considering my family background and situation, yet I'm still unsatisfied with it. Also going back to the Schadenfreude thing, it's probably from my jealousy towards the very rich, and I'm sour graping at them. It's not physical or fiscal poverty, but a mental and spiritual one which I'm always feeling empty inside.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I understand what you’re saying but you need to understand my frustration when I feel like God is telling me to do things but it’s not happening. A similar comparison would be like if God told Noah to build the ark but then he was not able. Why can’t you understand my frustration.

Why cant you understand anything I have said to you.

Your understanding of the Kingdom is superficial at best.

When you "DO" walk into the Kingdom some day, it will be a day you remember the rest of your Life.

I'm not here to argue with you but ,I have read every single post to and from you, not just those from me and you, and what I have seen is your rejection of every single piece of advice because "WE" just cant understand your situation.

We can, but you want things to happen the way you have imagined them to happen in the order you imagined them.

There are a couple of things you really need to understand.

1) If God gave these ideas to you then HE will help you accomplish them.
2) If this is something that you only believe God has given you to do, because there is no way of knowing if He did or not, then it might take you a very long time to even get this off the ground let alone complete.
3) Having all of the Vision does not necessarily mean he wants you to do it all on your own, look for others that you can share the vision with, they then might be able to help with the funding aspect of it.

I feel from the things you have said this is a very extensive vision involving more than just you, I also believe this will take you more than a couple of years to accomplish.

You must cease believing God is going to make you exorbitantly wealthy in order for you to be able to give most of it away, because at this point in your life your Credit is shot and you can't even get Grants, therefore God is saying you are not responsible with the those things He has already given to you, therefore you Spiritual Credit is shot also until you can prove worthy.

I know, what I have said sounds harsh, but I am only being honest with you about your vision, I know how you feel, and some times we just need to put the vision down and do those things that are within our reach, being content to serve in a much lesser capacity under others.

Be Blessed in Christ

Upvote 0

TheGreatTribulation

Mar 24, 2020
Sacramento
✟1,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why cant you understand anything I have said to you.

Your understanding of the Kingdom is superficial at best.

When you "DO" walk into the Kingdom some day, it will be a day you remember the rest of your Life.

I'm not here to argue with you but ,I have read every single post to and from you, not just those from me and you, and what I have seen is your rejection of every single piece of advice because "WE" just cant understand your situation.

We can, but you want things to happen the way you have imagined them to happen in the order you imagined them.

There are a couple of things you really need to understand.

1) If God gave these ideas to you then HE will help you accomplish them.
2) If this is something that you only believe God has given you to do, because there is no way of knowing if He did or not, then it might take you a very long time to even get this off the ground let alone complete.
3) Having all of the Vision does not necessarily mean he wants you to do it all on your own, look for others that you can share the vision with, they then might be able to help with the funding aspect of it.

I feel from the things you have said this is a very extensive vision involving more than just you, I also believe this will take you more than a couple of years to accomplish.

You must cease believing God is going to make you exorbitantly wealthy in order for you to be able to give most of it away, because at this point in your life your Credit is shot and you can't even get Grants, therefore God is saying you are not responsible with the those things He has already given to you, therefore you Spiritual Credit is shot also until you can prove worthy.

I know, what I have said sounds harsh, but I am only being honest with you about your vision, I know how you feel, and some times we just need to put the vision down and do those things that are within our reach, being content to serve in a much lesser capacity under others.

Be Blessed in Christ

I agree with half of the things you have said.

• Winner
Reactions: JIMINZ
Upvote 0