Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was awoken from a dream in the night, and I felt from the dream that I should instigate a challenge similar to the one I have listed on my website. It is a rather big challenge, but with God all things are possible. I truly believe that if God is with us he can raise even the dead back to life. I was a little scared, due the size of the task. But I prayed and asked the LORD whether I should instigate the challenge. The answer I felt was "go ahead", as in proceed. I will be trying to get this challenge going. If you know of anyone who is sick and would like to volunteer to be a part of it let me know, or even if they would like prayer now (not as a part of the challenge), just receive prayer, let me know. Also could you pray for the challenge, that God's power and presence would be with us. Or if I am stepping ahead of the LORD that this challenge will not get legs. The challenge is here The Pouring out Challenge

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Deuteronomy 6:16a
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test,

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, “On the other hand, it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deuteronomy 6:16a
“You shall not put the Lord your God to the test,

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, “On the other hand, it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Hi Dave,

I know I need to proceed cautiously. But also consider the LORDs words.

Mar 11:22-24 Jesus told his disciples: Have faith in God! If you have faith in God and don't doubt, you can tell this mountain to get up and jump into the sea, and it will. Everything you ask for in prayer will be yours, if you only have faith.

Joh 16:24 You have not asked for anything in this way before, but now you must ask in my name. Then it will be given to you, so that you will be completely happy.

Joh 15:7-8 Stay joined to me and let my teachings become part of you. Then you can pray for whatever you want, and your prayer will be answered. When you become fruitful disciples of mine, my Father will be honored.

Joh 14:12-14 I tell you for certain that if you have faith in me, you will do the same things that I am doing. You will do even greater things, now that I am going back to the Father. Ask me, and I will do whatever you ask. This way the Son will bring honor to the Father. I will do whatever you ask me to do.

The bible clearly tells us that we can have what we ask for in prayer, if we are abiding in Christ and his word. It is God’s offer. Still I can’t twist God’s arm, but I can stand on His word. Time will tell whether God want’s this challenge to keep going.

Gal 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Upvote 0