• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Potential Cure for a speech impediment (stuttering)

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,079.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I developed a severe speech problem (stuttering) 17 years ago I was unable to even say my own name for 17 years. Finally God spoke to me and told me to take an obscure supplement called methoxyisflavone, I tried it and it eliminated my speech problem without a trace! I was just contacted by a man over the internet about the supplement that God gave me that has eliminated my speech problem, he wants to do some testing to see if it works for other people with a speech impediment and if so he wants to go into business with me selling this around the world! This could be my job! I have some experience with web design so I could launch a website! If this works we could build an empire and this would potentially help millions of people with the condition!

This man has a few dozen volunteers that have speech impediments lined up that have agreed to take the supplement that God gave me (methoxyisoflavone). If it works it will be FANTASTIC news!

I have already been on the horn with several medical schools and doctors and told them about this, I have searched far and wide on the internet for info about this and have found nothing, this may be unknown to medical science!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,079.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are several things that work- one is methoxyisoflavone, another is Suma Root, another is Beta Ecdysterone, and another is Turkesterone. All work like a charm, no side effects! Not all brands of these work, you have to experiment and find one that works. I have found that Supreme Nutrition Endo Supreme Suma Root works well, also there is a bodybuilding supplement called Animal M-Stak that contains methoxyisoflavone, beta ecdysterone, and turkesterone that is highly effective.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,079.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey- I just heard back from someone in the experiment we are doing- he had a severe speech problem but said the supplement WORKED! It helped him! He can speak now! This is FANTASTIC news! We may have a cure on our hands! I am seriously considering contacting CNN! If word gets out it could make the news in short order!

Upvote 0