Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Potatoes were genetically engineered by the pagan Inca tribes. Need I say more?

So there's a special place in hell.........where they serve potatoes. :eek:

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I LOVE potatoes. I'll eat them cooked in any kind of way there is. I want them almost daily. They are so versatile and can go with any meal.

I grew up on a farm with a "meat and potatoes" diet. There was rarely a day without potatoes.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to mention that potatoes are included in a new "diet" trend. It's the Nordic diet. I just think it's funny how we have popular trends that say "don't eat this," and then there will be a new trend that says to eat it.

Hopefully someday nutrition scientists will reveal the truth about diet. Of course they are part of the vast brotherhood of scientists that include doctors, pharmacists, etc, that make a living from our poor digestion. :sick:

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hopefully someday nutrition scientists will reveal the truth about diet. Of course they are part of the vast brotherhood of scientists that include doctors, pharmacists, etc, that make a living from our poor digestion. :sick:

These must be those same scientists that have perpetrated the global earth fraud?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
These must be those same scientists that have perpetrated the global earth fraud?

Do you mean the global warming fraud?

They haven't perpetrated a nutrition fraud per se. But they haven't revealed the mechanisms for good health in a cogent way. They have broken the information into bits and pieces, scattering it willy-nilly throughout their reports so that the average person is unable to assemble it into anything useful. In this way they CTA if ever called on to defend themselves in this regard. "Well, it was right there for you to see, in those ten thousand reports."

:swoon:

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to mention that potatoes are included in a new "diet" trend. It's the Nordic diet. I just think it's funny how we have popular trends that say "don't eat this," and then there will be a new trend that says to eat it.

Bottom line; there is no magical or perfect diet. Some people do better on low carbs, because they have insulin sensitivity issues and or they are more sedentary. If someone is active, nothing wrong with eating complex carbs, in moderation.

Upvote 0