Postahoilcs Anonymous (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((84)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
;) yes.

how are you?

I'm good, thanks! Just came back from the university... I was supposed to have one class, but the professor didn't come. :D But I'll also have a class in the evening. And I have a test tomorrow :eek:

How are you? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
wouldn't say that. if you're really talented you can find a job like this too. i found some job offers where they said that you can send an application too if you're talented. you don't have to study or so. but jobs like this are rare :(

Yes, but such jobs most probably require someone to be already really good at something. To be good at something a person needs to learn it... it's possible to learn at home, but I think that learning it at a university would be much quicker.

Upvote 0

schwarzes_schaf

think for yourself
Mar 21, 2004
Earth
✟91,951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, but such jobs most probably require someone to be already really good at something. To be good at something a person needs to learn it... it's possible to learn at home, but I think that learning it at a university would be much quicker.

can't you take courses at your university? do they offer graphic design studies or something similar?

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
can't you take courses at your university? do they offer graphic design studies or something similar?

They don't offer such courses here, unfortunately. I'll need to study it after I finish studying this course. There's a university in Warsaw where you can study it, but they want a person to show a portfolio with drawings and paintings before they accept such a person. That's actually quite scary. :eek: So I'll probably need to find some place that offers drawing/painting courses first. It seems complicated
rolleye0018.gif

I have to go, because I need to study for the test tomorrow. See you later! :hug: :wave:

Upvote 0