Postahoilcs Anonymous (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, new almost everything, except stuff like keyboard, monitor, CD... I'm going to get a new motherboard, processor, video card, RAM, hard disk, and I'm also going to get a tablet... I've never used one before :)

I also got a free Windows Vista from my university and I'm going to try it :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not worth it unless you want to replace all the hardware. It makes all old parts obsolete.
Hi! :wave: Well, I am going to get new hardware :) But I'll also have Windows XP and Kubuntu on the computer. :)

Upvote 0

schwarzes_schaf

think for yourself
Mar 21, 2004
Earth
✟91,951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Well, new almost everything, except stuff like keyboard, monitor, CD... I'm going to get a new motherboard, processor, video card, RAM, hard disk, and I'm also going to get a tablet... I've never used one before :)

I also got a free Windows Vista from my university and I'm going to try it :cool:

cool :thumbsup:.
i'm thinking about a new cpu and video card. but need more money to buy one.

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
cool :thumbsup:.
i'm thinking about a new cpu and video card. but need more money to buy one.
cool, what CPU and video card do you want to get? I'm getting an AMD Athlon64 X2 4000+ and an nVidia GeForce 8400 GS :)

Upvote 0

schwarzes_schaf

think for yourself
Mar 21, 2004
Earth
✟91,951.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
:thumbsup:

i definitely want to get a nvidea videocard. i need one where i can connect a 2nd monitor. my radeon is only for one monitor. :( i need a 2nd monitor. my tft is k but need a crt for my grafix.

cpu, ... i only found intel cpus that fit my mainboard. i have a pentium4 now with 2.6 ghz. try to get one with more than 3ghz.

or i'll buy a new comp. but that's expensive. though i think before buying another pc i'll buy a macbook. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.