Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just sent this to my 82 year old Dad..it's ok..we were joking about X wives, of which my Mom was one of his.... a couple years ago I sent him Black Sabbath War Pigs..he was 30 years military..he liked message of the song at age 80!

PS: I'm a guy and could just as easily sing that to a few girls I have known.......

And the only "right kind of sinner" is the sinner who bows before Jesus, repents, and receives the LORD, confessing their sins and believing in the only begotten Son of God, who died upon the cross for our sins, Rose from the dead and is seated in heaven at the right hand of Almighty God, and who is savior of the World for all who believe upon his Holy name..praise Jesus! woooo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just sent this to my 82 year old Dad..it's ok..we were joking about X wives, of which my Mom was one of his.... a couple years ago I sent him Black Sabbath War Pigs..he was 30 years military..he liked message of the song at age 80!

PS: I'm a guy and could just as easily sing that to a few girls I have known.......

And the only "right kind of sinner" is the sinner who bows before Jesus, repents, and receives the LORD, confessing their sins and believing in the only begotten Son of God, who died upon the cross for our sins, Rose from the dead and is seated in heaven at the right hand of Almighty God, and who is savior of the World for all who believe upon his Holy name..praise Jesus! woooo.

Satan likes twisting things and so do I, so changed lyrics...Run devil run!
Sing this to Pats song!

"Your love is like a tidal wave, spinning over my head
Drownin' me in your promises, now you rose from the dead
You were never a sinner and released what i was meant to be.
The invincible winner and you know that you were born to be

You're a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker
Will you please forgive me?
You're a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker
You don't mess around, no, no, no...

Your love has set my soul on fire, burnin' out of control
You taught me the ways of desire, now it's saving my soul
You were never a sinner and your Holy Spirit came to me
The invincible winner and you know that you were born to be..

Heart breaker, Earth shaker, Soul saver,
Son of God, Prince of peace,

LION!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah!"

woooo

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We seem to have moved away from metal with some of the last few songs posted, so to get us back on track here's one of my all-time favourite metal songs.

Oh Come on...I was listening to Chicago 25 or 6 to 4 at 2:20 AM when the devil attacked..heavy , bombs on roof with heavy branches falling, thunder and lightning, heavy rain, wind..power cut out, electric completely destroyed!...had to call 911 cops and rerouted to 40 miles away....called electric company and complained amidst heavy satanic attack ...sounded like WW2 and Vietnam on my roof, PTSD attacks! Flashlight batteries running out!..yelling and screaming just to hear on phone....
then i went to bed....was woken up at 4:10 am...so someone had bad timing because i wanted electric to come back on at 25 or 6 to 4 LOL...
hey man, thanks for the firewood...I'll go clean my roof later...I built my house on the ROCK, didn't even shake!!!!

Now lets carry on, devil aint shakin me.

come on..good guitar here...half hour late though....

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We seem to have moved away from metal with some of the last few songs posted, so to get us back on track here's one of my all-time favourite metal songs.

That isn't metal..that is classical :p
homeless drunks, rats on piano, gangbangers, an orchestra and violins and fiddles, and some obsession with...
Classical.JPG

good song.. :)

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

NO one got off track..LOVE the girls words.."Some times You will fly with me again..without falling..sometimes you will find me there again."

The guys words are controlling nonsense, he don't understand, and completely defeated by the girl! They should not fight!

Big words from dude but her sweet truth prevails...

At 3:07 the heavy guy says "take my soul" he already gave up to her..

This is an extremely heavy song..Read and hear the WORDS! Then just hug afterwards....

I would not leave her in an alley....but then again I am not that guy...

I like the Flying scenes when she sings..I dream that stuff, slow and low altitude

Now that is metal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A little history..my late wife liked Evanescence, which I also liked but I liked Lacuna Coil and thought them same or even better..it was a course of some gentle arguments as Lacuna Coil was too heavy, and my wife also hated Metallica, but liked Korn..oh well......

Amy is cool but kind of commercial...Christina gets all into it and is emotional and really puts meaning into songs..not that Amy doesn't..very close, but I like Lacuna Coil better..

Amy and Evanescence anyways, still think they rock, and tribute to my late wife Lisa lest she haunt me....LOL

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heard this on the radio yesterday afternoon and had to post:

NOOOO! That songs about the devil!

Flip the old album over to side one and listen to this..funny BOTH songs are 5:27 on the old UK record...

Wow someone did a good job making this video..have to watch...they interject a few words and news clips that are not part of the song, but this is awesome..!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NOOOO! That songs about the devil!
It is written from the viewpoint of the devil; but it is more about making the wrong choices, choosing "hate instead of love," and ending up with him instead of the "someone above" that actually made the world.
Flip the old album over to side one and listen to this..
Another of my faves from that album. I played that whole album to death when I was in highschool and my first year of college.

Upvote 0