✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
upload_2022-1-5_13-3-26.jpeg

This is the Helicoprion, a prehistoric fish with a razor blade like lower jaw with teeth that pushed backwards and forced prey into its mouth.

Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What breed is your cat?

Did you know that cats have a set of whiskers on the back of their front legs? I just learned that fact!
Not a clue, I didn’t know that fact either I’ll upload a picture later .

Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your cat DOES kind of look like a Norwegian forest cat. It’s SO CUTE!!!
It’s similar not exactly the same if he was out you could see better he’s fluffy but not as much around the face .

Upvote 0

Theridiidae

Feb 16, 2015
✟37,209.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
My favorite animal is a species of lemur called the Aye Aye. These primates are (imo) freakishly adorable and look like a rat/bat/squirrel/ and a few other animals smooshed into a cute weird little thingy.

They have a long finger they use to find grubs/food (by tapping), then scoop out and eat em. They are classified as endangered, much to do with superstitious beliefs that if an Aye Aye points its long finger at you it is a bad omen. They are often killed because of this. Human populations and the ravaging of the rainforest is also a danger to the species population.

The first time I saw this creature was in funny video called "True Facts About the Aye Aye". If you can, I recommend watching it for a good laugh. Well, any of the true facts videos.

Aye-aye_at_night_in_the_wild_in_Madagascar.jpg

aye-aye_thumb_4x3.JPG

6a010535647bf3970b0168e66c70ca970c-800wi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My favorite animal is a species of lemur called the Aye Aye. These primates are (imo) freakishly adorable and look like a rat/bat/squirrel/ and a few other animals smooshed into a cute weird little thingy.

lol it is a “cute weird little thingy”. It kind of reminds me of a type of bird called the potoo

potoo_baby2.jpg

Most people think they’re creepy and ugly, but I think they’re cute. Especially great potoos. They look like baby yoda hawks

upload_2022-1-24_10-44-14.jpeg

The first time I saw this creature was in funny video called "True Facts About the Aye Aye". If you can, I recommend watching it for a good laugh. Well, any of the true facts videos.

The video was funny :joycat:

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Wow, that bird can sing!

The bird did a "concert" a while ago. They set him up on the table with a microphone in front of a couch and had a bunch of people sitting on it watching him perform! They posted another video a while back of Tico perching on the piano while the grandfather was playing, hoping he would sing there too, but he wouldn't! The guy who plays the guitar was saying that's why he'll never be in any sort of events because forcing a bird to sing is impossible. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums