Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is something to chew on. Read 2 Thess carefully. The wicked one MUST be revealed before the gathering in verses 1-3. However, He who lets is taken out of the way BEFORE the wicked one is revealed. So the gathering of the saints is at the last trumpet of 1 Cor 15, at the great trumpet of Matt 24:15 and the 7th trumpet of Rev 11. Any argument against this is foolishness. However, who is He who lets? God lets us choose our ways but He directs our paths. Is it God who restrains the wicked one from appearing? This should be the Holy Ghost, if I am not mistaken. But the Holy Ghost will never leave us nor forsake us and is taken out of the way before the wicked one is revealed then there must be not one but two raptures. So where is the evidence for another rapture?
Look at the child of Rev 12. This is not Jesus because Jesus had to die as an adult to get raptured. This one is a child who is caught up alive without evidence of death. The woman goes into a wilderness for 1360 days. That is the same length of time that the beast reigns and the beast is not here until the final 42 months. How could the beast persecute the woman before the final 3 1/2 years? The child is given a rod of iron to rule the nation just as we are given a rod of iron if we overcome Jezebel in Rev 2. So is it possible that the child is a portion of the church? Those who are obedient and so according to Rev 3 are kept from the hour of temptation that comes upon the children of disobedience. Are all Christians baptized in the Holy Ghost? Paul went into a certain city and asked if believers there had received the Holy Ghost. They said they never even heard of the Holy Ghost. He prayed with them and they received the Holy Ghost.
Many churches today teach that the gifts of the Spirit were only in the early church and are not baptized in the Holy Ghost. So if Jesus takes his Holy Ghost back to himself they would be left behind.
I believe this child will be caught up any day now. There was a 7 year covenant signed in 2007 and strengthened in 2014. We are now in the midst of that covenant and low and behold the Rev 12 sign appeared. The appearance of the sign does not have to come on the same day as the child gets caught up. But will definitely be around the same time.
The covenant that I speak of is the European Partnership Instrument. It is an agreement between the EU and many nations. When it was renewed that added a goal to create a Palestinian State with Jerusalem as it's capital. It is not a peace treaty, it is a covenant. There is no scripture that tells us there will be a peace treaty.
Also Judea is going back into captivity according to Luke 21 so will people not cry peace and safety once the Jews are removed? And what follows the removal of the Jews in Matt, Mark and Luke? Stars falling and sudden destruction!
We are much closer than most Christians understand to the second coming!

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look back to Daniel 10, which is Daniel being given a heavenly vision of events involving Archangel Michael and probably Gabriel being the one talking to Daniel. The "prince of Persia" symbolically represents the devil, since that is a heavenly vision of events going on in the heavenly realm...

Dan 10:13-14
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
KJV

Dan 10:20-21
20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
KJV

The coming false messiah is being withheld until it's time for him to be cast down to this earth per Rev.12:7-9.

Here is something to chew on. Read 2 Thess carefully. The wicked one MUST be revealed before the gathering in verses 1-3. However, He who lets is taken out of the way BEFORE the wicked one is revealed. So the gathering of the saints is at the last trumpet of 1 Cor 15, at the great trumpet of Matt 24:15 and the 7th trumpet of Rev 11. Any argument against this is foolishness. However, who is He who lets? God lets us choose our ways but He directs our paths. Is it God who restrains the wicked one from appearing? This should be the Holy Ghost, if I am not mistaken. But the Holy Ghost will never leave us nor forsake us and is taken out of the way before the wicked one is revealed then there must be not one but two raptures. So where is the evidence for another rapture?

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The idea by Paul in 2 Thess.2 of one who is withholding is about Satan being withheld until its time for his casting down to this earth at the end per Rev.12:7-9 which will begin the time of great tribulation. Daniel 10 is showing this idea of the angels doing the withholding.

How will it be known distinctly that Michael specifically is removing the restraining of evil from this world? Does this mean he will be seen, and recognized, with how he restrained evil seen as well?

Upvote 0

Ovlov90

Dec 7, 2017
Napanoch
✟12,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
As far as the wrath of God is concerned he will protect us in some manner. He always does. Oh gee, I dont want to mix wrath with tribulation. Are they seperate occurrnces? Noah was wrath for sure, Joseph tribulation? But Joseph was well prepared because God warned him. There are so many ways it could go, so many examples of how God protected His. One point folks forget is they worry endlessly about the matk of the beast but it says all true believers are marked as His as well.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As far as the wrath of God is concerned he will protect us in some manner. He always does. Oh gee, I dont want to mix wrath with tribulation. Are they seperate occurrnces? Noah was wrath for sure, Joseph tribulation? But Joseph was well prepared because God warned him. There are so many ways it could go, so many examples of how God protected His. One point folks forget is they worry endlessly about the matk of the beast but it says all true believers are marked as His as well.

See Daniel 3 about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego cast into the hot fiery furnace heated seven times hotter than necessary. The king of Babylon saw a 4th Man in the furnace with them, Jesus Christ.

Isa 43:2-3
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
KJV

The fear many brethren have about this event of the day of God's wrath on the "day of the Lord" is from not fully understanding how the last day events are going to occur very, very quickly. This is why Paul said that we still alive will be changed "at the twinkling of an eye" on the "last trump" (7th Trumpet). Fast as one can blink. That is how fast God's consuming fire is going to burn man's works off the earth too. In Isaiah, God showed that it will be like a man that is hungry and dreaming of food suddenly waking up and finding that he is still hungry.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look at the child of Rev 12. This is not Jesus because Jesus had to die as an adult to get raptured. This one is a child who is caught up alive without evidence of death. The woman goes into a wilderness for 1360 days. That is the same length of time that the beast reigns and the beast is not here until the final 42 months. How could the beast persecute the woman before the final 3 1/2 years? The child is given a rod of iron to rule the nation just as we are given a rod of iron if we overcome Jezebel in Rev 2. So is it possible that the child is a portion of the church?....

The child of Rev.12:4 & 5 is about Jesus. It's Jesus Who is to rule over all nations with a rod of iron, which is still for a time in the future, the future Millennium of Rev.20.

The first five verses of Rev.12 serve as a quick summary of events from the time of Genesis involving the Seed of the Woman, then about Satan trying to destroy the Seed which Christ would be born through, and then Christ in final ruling over the nations with a rod of iron. It's as simple as that.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The child of Rev.12:4 & 5 is about Jesus. It's Jesus Who is to rule over all nations with a rod of iron, which is still for a time in the future, the future Millennium of Rev.20.

The first five verses of Rev.12 serve as a quick summary of events from the time of Genesis involving the Seed of the Woman, then about Satan trying to destroy the Seed which Christ would be born through, and then Christ in final ruling over the nations with a rod of iron. It's as simple as that.

That child is not Jesus and doesn't even remotely fit His life.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That child is not Jesus and doesn't even remotely fit His life.

Ps 2:7-9
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

KJV

Rev 19:15
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

KJV

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Ps 2:7-9
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

KJV

Rev 19:15
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

KJV

That's only one part of the equation. The Church is also given the rod of iron to rule with (Revelation 2:26-27). He is not the only one ruling with a rod of iron. A distinguishing feature here is the child is literally raptures, violently yanked out to God, to keep him from harm. Jesus was never violently taken up to God to save Him from harm. Rather He came here to allow Himself to be harmed and shamed.

Paul tells us several times that we are one entity with Christ. He is the head and we are the body. As a whole, we are the one body (Christ and His church) who had the authority to rule with the rod of iron.

Besides, we've already seen Revelation 12:1-2 fulfilled this year on September 23rd. Now we await the joining of the Head to the body in 12:5.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's only one part of the equation. The Church is also given the rod of iron to rule with (Revelation 2:26-27). He is not the only one ruling with a rod of iron. ....

You said that Child who will rule the nations with a rod of iron does not mean my Lord Jesus. I showed you from God's Word it does. End of argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟51,276.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Not really.

But we all define wrath differently.
Any one that thinks they will be raptured to Christ before the son of perdition does his thing in 2Thes2, is responded to with the same scripture as I respond to pre tribbers with.

1Now we beseech you, brethren by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Just reading along and realized that it doesn't get much easier than this to understand, plus this quote from the book of Revelations chapter 18

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
I will never mourn.
Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Must mean that the Jews will be converted to Christians by then to be called My people and the only place to be safe will be in the rapture.

Do I qualify for post rapture or do I belong somewhere else?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Besides, we've already seen Revelation 12:1-2 fulfilled this year on September 23rd. Now we await the joining of the Head to the body in 12:5.

Please! Revelation 12:1-2 fulfilled on September 23rd? Nope!

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Neither you or I have any say in the matter. It's just what is.

LOL!

You said you do not have a say on this matter yet on another side of your mouth you said it is what it is. Thanks for the laugh.

Sadly, no wonder you September 23 people are duped to believe such nonsense coming from prophecy lunatics off Youtube. They totally twisted the Scripture to build a rapture doctrine upon... astronomy and man-child as the church? Pathetic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
LOL!

You said you do not have a say on this matter yet on another side of your mouth you said it is what it is. Thanks for the laugh.

Sadly, no wonder you September 23 people are duped to believe such nonsense coming from prophecy lunatics off Youtube. They totally twisted the Scripture to build a rapture doctrine upon... astronomy and man-child as the church? Pathetic.

You show a complete lack of understanding in what I said. I had no say in the matter because I was just an observer like everyone else. I didn't cause it, I just recognized it. I don't care if you were able to recognize it for what it was or not. That's your deficiency, not mine.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't care if you were able to recognize it for what it was or not. That's your deficiency, not mine.

ShockingOldfashionedHochstettersfrog-max-1mb.gif

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

I'm trying hard to find a point to this entire conversation you felt justified to start. Here's what it's been so far...

1. You missed it.
2. You deny you missed it.
3. You ridicule someone who didn't miss it.

Truth is, there's no point for me to find. I'm done.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FredVB said:
How will it be known distinctly that Michael specifically is removing the restraining of evil from this world? Does this mean he will be seen, and recognized, with how he restrained evil seen as well?

Davy said:
The idea by Paul in 2 Thess.2 of one who is withholding is about Satan being withheld until its time for his casting down to this earth at the end per Rev.12:7-9 which will begin the time of great tribulation. Daniel 10 is showing this idea of the angels doing the withholding.

"The mystery of lawlessness is already at work, only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then the lawless one will be revealed. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan ... with all unrighteous deception among those who perish."

You say the one "withholding" is about Satan being withheld, though restraint is the concept in the passages in 2 Thessalonians, and your statement with use of that is not saying any information about who is "withholding", or restraining. Satan is not shown being cast down there, and the passages were speaking of the lawless one, empowered by Satan. Satan is at work in this world now, even if some of us are not seeing that. The symbolism in Revelation does not mean that Satan is not already at work in this world.

You evidently refer to the passage saying "the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, and Michael one of the chief princes came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia", to show Michael is withholding Satan from this world, which is not seen from that but with unsupported interpretation.

Upvote 0
Jan 30, 2018
Washington DC
✟7,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PS (I know this goes at the bottom, but watch for the rise of 10 Kings AFTER a new King in UK & Denmark. When this happens, you will be a witness to Revelation 17:12.)

My name is West “Watchman” Brooks and I’ve been Christian most of my life and I noticed a lot of post here about Jesus second coming. So I wanted to share with you my video http://bit.ly/jesus2ndcomingbasics .Truth be told though, I use to hold hands with world and with Jesus-seeking my own dreams, goals, and desires, but in 2011 God threw cold water on me-waking me up and humbled me. In 2011, my son was born and I had a life and family to provide for and I accepted I needed God do anything.

Now even though I accomplished my ambitions of being on TV in high school, and having a TV show in college, and making a independent film at 21, I left all that temporary joy to devote myself to serve Jesus with my heart and talent. So in 2012 I began making YouTube video bible studies and other biblical topics and the response was so great! Christians enjoyed my content, finding it informative and funny. Yet more importantly, people really began to draw closer to the Lord Jesus! They began to know Him as a real person. He increased in their heart through my service for Him! I’m humbled to even say that…hear their testimony yourself at https://www.christwatchmanministry.com/reviews

Then in 2013 God draw my heart to the Book of Revelation and everything changed! I understood it as God gave me understanding, and events I said would happen-later happened, then I was flown out to Florida to give weekend End Time Study Presentations, and then supernatural experience began to happen to me and my wife in our home! Besides that, believers would tell me they learned more on the topic of Revelation with me, than at church, as I soon realized this topic isn’t talked much at church. So in 2015 I created Christ’s Watchman Ministry. A eschatology news channel that updates the Christian community with end time events, the understanding of the book of revelation, and other mysterious biblical topics. So much is happening so fast in this world, all leading to Jesus second coming and yet so many churches today are sleep, unware of the signs of the times as the Lord repeatedly commands us to WATCH, “3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore, if you will not WATCH, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.” Rev 3:3

Anyway, thanks in advance for checking it out because it’s obvious we’re in the end times, and I just want to help be a reliable resource for our Christian brothers and sisters, as the Lord us “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…” Acts 2:17-18.

Upvote 0