Post-Trib Rapture Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o :cool: :D :eek: Hello, thanks for your last post and question! I got my battery operated Bible and put in "weddiing feast"
and it directed me to ONLY ONE PLACE! REVELATION 19:6- end of chapter 19, with the marriage supper in verse 9. You notice Jesus first issues the pure white linen gowns or robes, and in another verse it tells you our righteous acts (following the Holy Spirit, serving Him, etc.) are engraved in those robes, then we have the wedding feast, then if you go on in this chapter, the preparations for the SECOND COMING, and US following him, and then the second coming itself, which leads to the Battle of Armageddon. THe Battle of Armageddon itself is not really a BATTLE, it simply means Jesus kills all with the mark of the beast, all the armies that are gathered to take Jerusalem again! (They should have learned when He supernaturally intervened when they gathered to take Jerusalem at Ezek. 38 & 39, which I think is about to blow!!) We, the dead in Christ and Raptured saints both from before and after the previous Rapture, will have horseback seats behind Him, watching Him cast the Antichrist, false prophet and Devil into the pit of hell! ALL OF THIS in Rev. 19 precedes the "first resurrection" in the next chapter. At the time Jesus returns with us to the valley of Megiddo, the small surviving remnant of Jews, and any Gentile saints - that's not promised- who are alive for reproduction purposes into the millennium will be gathered from all over, and I believe given their new Adam and Eve-like NATURAL or terrestrial bodies. I believe the post-tribbers are getting this event mixed in with their anti pre-wrath Rapture distortions, but all they have to do is read the Bible! We aren't destined for the 3 and 1/2 year wrath to come, but we are destined for the wedding feast in heaven!!---placesofrefuge

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
I would like to add that, Matthew 22 will show also this
very same thing from our Lord Himself.

He explanes how His followers will, and are doing at this time,
go to those who have been called, and ask them to come and
join the marriage feast. But they "and they would not come",
(wouldn't except the truth).

Again He tells his people to try again, and go to the ones called

"But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:"

And again, they refuse to except the truth, only this time they
make light of it. (make fun of, laugh at, ect)
I see this happening in this place today, and in all the churches
today.

Then the next thing we read is this:

And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them]
spitefully, and slew [them].

These people took hold of them, and killed them. This is the
very same thing you will read about in chapter 19 of Revelations.
You will also read in both Rev19/Matt22 how the Lord will
handle these people who turn from the truth.

Patrick

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.