Post til I get back!!!! for 2000 blessings!

BeckaMarie

Legend
Oct 19, 2005
New York
✟57,802.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello BB!!! Thanks for the new game.

Good to see you. Last week was the first I could get back on the internet for awhile in a long time. Good to see some of the people I used to talk to often. Coming back after so long I am meeting so many new people. Its good to be back.

Upvote 0

BeckaMarie

Legend
Oct 19, 2005
New York
✟57,802.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Left South Carolina on Sun and got up here to New York on Memorial Day. Came up here so I could help my mom out for awhile. She'll be having surgery on her eyes on the 12th. They have to put like a lens in her eye or something and two weeks later do the same to her other eye. So I'll have to drive her around and do stuff for her.

Upvote 0

BeckaMarie

Legend
Oct 19, 2005
New York
✟57,802.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The last week my mom is out of work for her surgery if her eyes are doing okay. We will be going back to South Carolina for about a week so my mom can get the rest of her stuff from her house down there because she is wanting to put the house up for sale since she can't keep on paying for two places.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums