• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Post The Next Verse (The Book of Psalms)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by gospels, Jul 26, 2020.

1. gospels

gospels Christ my breath. ⚡ Christ my music. ⚡ Supporter

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers.

Psalm 1:1

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+3,225
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Psalm 1:2

Berean Study Bible
    But his delight is in the Law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night.

3. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    And he shall be like a tree firmly planted by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper.

Psalm 1:3

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  4. Olmhinlu

Olmhinlu Well-Known Member

+1,293
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    The wicked are not so,
    but are like chaff that the wind drives away.

Psalm 1:4 ESV

5. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;

Psalm 1:5

6. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

Psalm 1:6

7. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?

Psalm 2:1

8. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+3,225
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Psalm 2:2

2The kings of the earth take their stand
    and the rulers gather together,
    against the LORD
    and against His Anointed One:

9. Olmhinlu

+1,293
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    “Let us burst their bonds apart
    and cast away their cords from us.”

Psalm 2:3 ESV

10. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Psalm 2:4

(It gives me confidence and strength to see my heavenly Father laugh at the devil when it plots evil and comes against me. I will laugh at it too because I know the Lord holds it in derision. Amen).

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  11. Olmhinlu

+1,293
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying,

Psalm 2:5

12. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    "As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill."

Psalm 2:6

Heavenly Father, I thank you for sending us the Messiah, our King, and establishing Your throne of righteousness and justice forever. Thank You for Zion, Your holy hill. Yes, Father, every knee shall bow before the King and give honor. Amen.

13. Olmhinlu

+1,293
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    The king proclaims the Lord’s decree:
    “The Lord said to me, ‘You are my son.
    Today I have become your Father.

Psalm 2:7

14. gospels

+1,525
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Yes and Amen! :clap: It has been decreed by the Lord God, the Father. The throne of The Son is established forever, as the right hand of The Father who has made all the nations His heritage and the ends of the earth His possession. It is my Jesus. My King is the King of All. And I'm His heritage and His possession. No one can separate me from the God's love.

Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. Psalm 2:8