• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Post the heaviest Christian music you got in this thread.

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by True Counterphobia, Oct 23, 2020.

1. True Counterphobia

True Counterphobia Slave to Christ

+182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Some examples:

And I hope this doesn't make you blush:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+6,615
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    "Heaviest," in the context of extreme music, to me means "most gutteral". This therefore disqualifies many good extreme bands with higher-pitched vocalists. So, with that out of the way:

Honorable mention:

3. True Counterphobia

+182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Love it. Rock on.

I have seen Mortification talked about a lot but haven't really heard their stuff before. I might have to pick some of their stuff up now. Great stuff. Oh, and I was literally laughing through half of "The Little Drummer Boy" but thought it was awesome all along.

4. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+6,615
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Mortification is really all over the place. The song I posted is from their heaviest album. Many metalheads dislike their lighter stuff (late 90's, early 2000's), but I like a lot of it for what it is. It's unfortunate that their bassist/vocalist went through cancer, but there is good testimony about how he survived it, God was with him.

5. Sola1517

Sola1517 Saint-in-Progress (Looking for a Church)

+194
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat

6. Sola1517

Sola1517 Saint-in-Progress (Looking for a Church)

+194
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat

Is this old enough?

7. True Counterphobia

+182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    There has been stuff posted from 1992-2019 so far. All's fair game.

8. True Counterphobia

+182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Local band here. This song is about the union between a man, his wife, and God. I think it's pretty good and it's also pretty heavy. I've seen these guys live and they're great. Met with the lead singer a few times. Great guy.

9. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+35,744
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I like metal but the vocals all sound the same. Demonic and completely unappealing. It does not take talent to do that. I think it sounds blasphemous. Sorry. :(

10. True Counterphobia

+182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hey, you don't have to like this kind of music if you just don't find it appealing. However, it does take a lot of training your voice to be able to sing like that.

11. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+35,744
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Yeah. I hear it all the time from high school garage bands.

12. royal priest

royal priest debtor to grace

+2,215
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Yes especially important to learn to do it in the manner that won't harm your vocal cords.

13. Under One King

Under One King Well-Known Member

+489
    United States
    Christian
    Single