1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

post the entire bible verse by verse in order (2)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by ChrisBot, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullheadangel811

Bullheadangel811 Junior Member

+194
    Pentecostal
    Single
  2. holyrokker

holyrokker Contributor

+1,601
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Genesis 47:28 Jacob lived in Egypt seventeen years, and the years of his life were a hundred and forty-seven.

3. jussanuddername

jussanuddername Senior Member

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 47:29 And the time of his death came near, and he sent for his son Joseph and said to him, If now I am dear to you, put your hand under my leg and take an oath that you will not put me to rest in Egypt;

4. glitterbug

glitterbug glory to God in the highest

+51
    Lutheran
    Private
  5. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 47:31 And he said, Take an oath to me; and he took an oath to him: and Israel gave worship on the bed's head.

6. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:1 Now after these things, word came to Joseph that his father was ill: and he took with him his sons Manasseh and Ephraim.

7. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:2 And when they said to Jacob, Your son Joseph is coming to see you: then Israel, getting all his strength together, had himself lifted up in his bed.

8. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:3 And Jacob said to Joseph, God, the Ruler of all, came to me in a vision at Luz in the land of Canaan, and gave me his blessing,

9. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:4 And said to me, Truly, I will make you fertile and give you increase and will make of you a great family of nations: and I will give this land to your seed after you to be their heritage for ever.

10. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,940
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
  11. lesleythegreat

lesleythegreat Regular Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
  12. GaelSong

GaelSong gaelstrom

+2,302
    Non-Denom
    Married
    AU-Greens
    genisis 48 7

Unfortunately, your mother Rachel died in Canaan after we had left northern Syria and before we reached Bethlehem. And I had to bury her along the way.

13. Believer-in-Christ

Believer-in-Christ Life is Christ

+115
    SDA
    Single
  14. light4mypath

light4mypath .....walk as children of light.....

+60
    Non-Denom
    Married
    And Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom God hath given me in this place. And he said, Bring them, I pray thee, unto me, and I will bless them.

15. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:10 Now because Israel was old, his eyes were no longer clear, and he was not able to see. So he made them come near to him, and he gave them a kiss, folding them in his arms

16. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:11 Jacob said to Joseph, "I never expected to see you again, and now God has even let me see your children."

17. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:12 Then Joseph took them from Jacob's lap and bowed down before him with his face to the ground.

18. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:13 Joseph put Ephraim at Jacob's left and Manasseh at his right.

19. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:14 But Jacob crossed his hands, and put his right hand on the head of Ephraim, even though he was the younger, and his left hand on the head of Manasseh, who was the older.

20. jussanuddername

+40
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Gen 48:15 Then he blessed Joseph: "May God, whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac served, bless these boys! May God, who has led me to this very day, bless them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.