• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Post the Book of Job....verse by verse

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by doc329, Mar 24, 2006.

1. doc329

doc329 In His Service Supporter

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:16 (KJV) With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.

2. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:17 (KJV) He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and maketh the judges fools.

3. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:18 (KJV) He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle.

4. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:19 (KJV) He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.

5. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:20 (KJV) He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.

6. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:21 (KJV) He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.

7. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:22 (KJV) He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.

8. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:23 (KJV) He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.

9. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:24 (KJV) He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.

10. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 12:25 (KJV) They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.

11. doc329

+33,609
    Christian
    Widowed
    US-Republican
    Job 13:1 (KJV) Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.

12. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:2 (KJV) What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you.

13. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:3 (KJV) Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

14. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:4 (KJV) But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

15. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:5 (KJV) O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

16. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:6 (KJV) Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips.

17. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:7 (KJV) Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?

18. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:8 (KJV) Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

19. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:9 (KJV) Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?

20. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    Job 13:10 (KJV) He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.